part 19

Shivaay
I am scared to the core if this veil get lift then our dream will go in well. I try to stop her mom but she isn’t stopping she is hell bent to see her daughter face,i closed my eyes then i realise my Mom stop her and said, “pinky leave it we will see in room, look at your guest are standing on door” Mom and her mom leave from there, we sigh in relief. I hold her hand and take her hand take her away from there.

We enter in room, i locked the door and i stared intently to her for few second, before i said, “ Anika you have no idea what was coming to us right now and i don’t know how to deal with this” i said to her in really scared voice, i know if she get angry then, she is not going to leave me.

Why what happen and what you did” she ask suspiciously. I move toward her and in buttery voice i said, “don’t get angry on me but i did what i feel right”

She come toward me and her eyes are looking at me in suspension, the look she is giving i.gulped hard she said, “say something otherwise i will not leave you”

Ok so Ranvijay don’t know who is shivanya and i lie to you that she is his girlfriend but the truth is they don’t know each other in fact  they don’t even saw each other” i said in single breath while closing my eyes. I try to peep look at her expression, she is shocked.

She move away and seat on bed, panic and clearly seen on her face and yelled, “are you mad do you know what the hell are you speaking, what you did. Now he will come here at anytime and he will tell everything to Mom and dad then our plan is biggest flop, think before doing something shivaay. Its next impossible task of our marriage, Now i think this marriage will never happen not think i know this, mom and dad will never agree to this”

I move toward her and seat next to her, “Anika in this world no power exist can stop shivaay singh oberoi marriage and just trust on our love, we love each other truly our love will never lose in front of anyone and when we are together, we can solve any problem in this world. And about Ranvijay he is your childhood friend may be he also don’t want to marry you, he also live in london and he may be against of this marriage. Let’s not reach on any conclusion and don’t you dare to say again that this marriage will not happen. This marriage will and i promise you dilwale dulhaniya lai kar hi jayenge” last line i said a bit teasingly to decrease the heat in this room created by two of us.

Ok Anika, let’s see what is happening in shivanya room, what is that ranvijay doing. If he saw her face then it will be biggest problem for us. For now we have to stop that men to see her face otherwise you know what i am trying to say” i whispered in her ear.

She nod in understanding and we move away from room, to see what is happening in shivanya room, we are going to open the door, before i open door, someone is banging on door hard. We are shocked, Anika put her veil on her head immediately. I open the door and ranvijay holding shivanya hand enter in room. Shivanya veil isn’t on her face that mean it's done already. We are shocked…..

First of all thankyou so much guys on chapter 17 182 likes. After my old account first time i get now i feel i am back with my stories and my lovely friends also who used to read ny stories on my old account...

Thanks guys....
Target 160 likes....