part 37

Anika
I want you Anika

His words echo in my ears, A feeling rush through my spine. I can feel heat coming out of my cheeks, i too want him and going with flow. Flashback of months ago when we intimate first time come back, My hormonal rise when he touch my bare waist. His touch giving me pleasure in every way possible, i too want to hold him back and do things what he is doing with me but Flashback of last some days run through in my mind. I can’t let him do this with me, at least not now because i am really angry on him, till today he is giving attitude to me and behaving rude but today suddenly he want me. Somewhere I can feel he is forced to do this but he have to bear, what he did with me.

No way Mr. Shivaay singh oberoi suddenly why your behaviour change, i want to know Now why did you do this with me”, i shouted while pushing his hand away from my body.

Anika let it be, its really doesn’t mean anything Now and you just tell me do you have any doubt that i did all this deliberately. If you have than i will go away from here right now” He said, while pulling me back in his lap.

No shivaay i  don’t have any doubt but i want to know, Why did you do this with me and didn't even think it's important to discuss with me” I asked, Tears start coming out of my eyes. I don’t want to flow them but as always they betray me and come out. He pull me closer and hug me tightly. I can feel his tears  on my shoulder, i hug him tightly.

Anika, dad ask me to do this otherwise he will divorce mom I don’t want to accept tia as my wife but i also can’t see mom like this. I know you are strong but my mom is really weak, She could never tolerate that her husband divorced her. I thought after some days, we both will leave from here but before i could do anything you yourself did this” He whispered while sobbing.

I am sorry Anika because of me you have to bear so much, please forgive your shivaay once. I will never do anything that hurt you” He said i break the hug and cup his face in my hand.

Shivaay look at me, you don’t have to be just promise. Promise me that you will never ever hide anything to me, Any problem you will share with me. If i can be part of your happiness than i have all right to be with you in difficult times and that’s what make a perfect husband and wife” I said cupping his face, he smile sadly.

I promise you Anika, i will never hide anything from you. I will share everything from now nothing is mine everything is our from happiness to our problems everything is ours” He said and promise me but the next moment i am shocked to see, he start coughing badly. Blood start oozing from his mouth, my hand is full of his blood.

Please like and comments and sorry for not replying on comments guys. I am busy in my exams but i read every commentss please like and comments....