part 21

Shivaay

I am waiting for Anika, since one hour where she is should i go to search her. Yes it's better to search her, the door open with a jerk and Anika run toward me and through herself in my arms. I don't know what happen to this girl but i am happy to see she hug me, i hug her tightly.

“hmm what happen Anika, why are you giving so much big smile” I ask her but she kiss on my neck, i am shocked to say something. Usually i never get nervous with someone closeness but she is something else, my grip on her waist fall weak and i lose her waist from my hand and she push me to a nearby wall, i am amazed to see bold Anika words not coming out from my mouth. “What happen baby, why are you blushing so hard. I mean i hear usually girl blush my baby is blushing not bad” she comment, now this hurt my ego. It's time to change position, i hold her waist tightly and turn our position. I start coming close to her lips, her breath start increasing, her boldness went zero. I kiss on near to her lips, she groaned in displeasure “Now baby you tell me what happen, why are you breathing like this. Don’t you like my closeness or you want me to come more close. Let me close the door” i said playfully, her eyes popped out. Wha.a..t aare yyyou saying ssshivaay” she start fumbling and i am liking this so much.

What happen i just said let me close the door” i replied to her chuckling, she close her eyes and open with a jerk “ok i am sorry, i know what you are trying yo do” she replied and that’s it i released her.

Ok so tell me what ranvijay said” i ask her in a hope not any bad news. She come toward me and hug me “he is ready to help us” she replied hugging me.

“really but how can he agree” i ask her.

“What do you mean by how can, he is my friend shivaay and he care for me” her reply shock me, she never talk to me in this tone first time her tone change for someone else it's better to keep quiet right now i have to know about ranvijay intention who he is, “ohk i am just asking you seems so possessive about him” i ask her curtly.

“Ohh My Baby is possessive” she ask and now this increase my anger more.

“Yes i am and don’t you dare to go close to him because i said in starting you are mine only mine No One have right to come close to you” i replied to her in a rage but immediately regret when i look in her eyes she is scared. I try to come close to her but she push me and run outside. I punch on wall nearby wall but its no matter damage is done already….

Here we go sorry for short update but really don't have time to update i just write whatever come in my mind hope you like it....
Target 160....