Chapter Twenty-eight

I was completely shocked. I couldn't believe what was being told. Said. Done. I watched as the police escorted Mo out of the hospital in cuffs. We still didn't get the full story until a few days later, and even by then, It was too late.

People were dead-And I felt responsible. Apparently, There was a shootout between two "gangs" it was an ambush attack. Camillo was killed and a couple others were wounded.

They arrested Kentrell, And Mo. Thinking she had something to do with it because she had blood all over her. But it was easily solved, She'd went to convince YB not to do it. The shootout ensued.

The other person's blood was Manny's. He shot his own brother to save Mo. There's a lot more to the story, And there's even more we still don't know...

I can't describe the feeling that I had when we got to go pick Mo up.

×

We all stood at the entrance to the detention center. Despite it being only a couple weeks, I missed Mo SO much. I lost a part of me.

My heart literally skipped a beat as I caught right of her coming out. I ran to her and nearly jumped in her arms. I fought tears, tried anyways. It didn't work very well.

I wiped a tear as I finally let her go.

"I thought I lost you"I admitted

"Never"She smiled. We both turned and looked at our families. "You ready two this?" She asked, Glancing down at my stomach.

"No"I lightly chuckled. She smiled.

"You got this. I'm here through it all"-I looked at her. "What? You thought I'd miss the birth of my lil' niece or nephew...Nope! I'm here, You can't get rid of me"She laughed. I was glad I had somebody to go through it with. Even if it wasn't the baby's Father...

* Four and a half months later *

"Ugh!"I groaned in annoyance as I struggled to put my sock on

"What you doin'?"Mo asked as she watched me struggle.

"Tryin' to put my shoe on"I said, still struggling.

"Stop"She spoke to me. She knelt in front of me. I sighed as so sat back, Allowing her to put my shoe on for me. She looked at me funny.

"What?"-

"You know it's hot as he'll outside?"-

"Yeah, But I can't fit my foot into any other shoe"I smiled.

"You a whole case"She said, Helping me stand up. "You ready f'this appointment?" She asked curiously. It was long overdue. But with everything going on, I didn't have time. The baby is obviously growing...

"I'm excited"My Mom said as we drove to the doctor. My Mom didn't really have a reaction to me telling her I was pregnant. I mean, I know it wasn't what she wanted for me, But she can't change it, So she embraced it.

"Ny, Do you want a boy or a girl?"I asked Anaya as she sat in her carseat.

"Girl!"She cheered excitedly.

"What do you want?"My Mom asked.

"I dunno"I shrugged.

"Have you thought about names?"Mo asked me. I nodded No.

"You better start"She smiled.

"What do you want Justin?" My Mom asked him. Justin hasn't really addressed me being pregnant. I think he was really disappointed in me. Because I seen what he and Ny's Mom went through, I guess he expected me to learn from their mistakes. But sometimes you have to learn things on your own...

* Comment and Vote *

What do you guys want Jaila to have? A boy or a girl? Any name suggestions? I'm currently working on the next chapter, But with School i've been kind of busy. So I figured i'd give you a lil something to think about...