Chapter Twenty-five

Monet

"Nah. Why she in'a house wit'em though. All on'em. Who the fuck is he?"He was heated. Like I said, I can't lie to him.

" 'At's ha ex"I answered, Avoiding eye contact. "But this don't seem right YB. Jaila wouldn't do nothing grimey like'at"-My mind was running wild.

"It's whatever. I can't trust nobody. Look, I'ma do this and then go. It's over, I'm done."-

"YB. C'mon, You know the way Jaila feels about you, You think she'd give that up for him?"-

"I'm doin'it regardless. She ain't got no influence on the decision." He was heated, But he didn't know...

"Don't do this 'Trell"-

"Them n*ggas killed y'son Mo."

"And killing them ain't gonna bring'em back."-

"It's done Mo. Over."He said before walking out. I sighed heavily. I jumped up and went to talk to Jr.

*

"You can't let him do this"- I said. He looked at me curiously.
"Jaila's pregnant"I revealed. He looked down and sighed. "He don't know yet. Jaila's too scared to tell him"-

"I'll take care of it"He assured me.

JAILA

He wasn't answering my calls or texts. Nobody was. I was starting to get anxious. I had a funny feeling that DeMarco had something to do with it.

The next day, I got a text from Manny. I had no idea that he even had my number. I clicked his message first.

763-2914

Aye, It ain't really my place. I shouldn't be doin this, But bc I know the situation, You needa tell YB and them not to do the hit. They know.

I had no idea what he was talking about. What hit? What part of the 'situation' did he know?

I automatically called Monet.

"Jaila"-

"Mo, I need your help, I got this text and I don't know what to do"-

"Jaila! Stop, Listen, I'm comin' over t'pick you up, You're gonna tell YB."She said before hanging up.

Minutes later, she pulled up.

"Natasha sent these pics to us" No informed, Showing me the pictures. I was shocked.

"Oh my God. No! Nothing happened! He pulled me on top of him, I didn't want it!"-

"Well, YB doesn't know that."- I was overwhelmed. "You gotta tell'em"She convinced me. I nodded yes. When inside I was screaming No.

When we got to the house, I really started to get nervous. But I think that was a given. Going into the house, I felt like everybody was staring at me. It wasn't a good feeling.

Kentrell was in the studio. No had everybody else come up when I went down so we'd be alone. It helped a little bit. I guess. (Monet explained the situation to her. So she knew the urgency of the situation.)

As soon as I stepped into the booth, Kentrell stepped back.

"Whatchu doin' here yo'?" He asked, Laying his headphones on the mic.

"I gotta talk t'you"-

"Go talk t'the n*gga 'at was in Yo' house earlier"-

"It wasn't like that"-

"You was layin' all up on'em!"-

"He pulled me onto him!"-

"You shoulda knocked'em in his shit"-

"I had a lot on my mind at that moment."- He scoffed. "Look, I know what y'all are planning to do. So I knew I had to talk to you before"-

"About what?"-

"Me carrying your baby"- He looked up at me. I could tell he was looking for sincerety. I was so scared of how he's react.

He laughed.

"You tryna make me feel bad cuz you cheated. Whatever. I'm done, We done. Bye" He said, brushing past me.

I was in complete disbelief. I left the house balling my eyes out. That was definitely NOT the way I wanted things to go...

* Comment and Vote *

What are you guys' opinions on YB's reaction. Do you agree or disagree?