Chapter Twenty-seven

It wasn't even an hour later, Justin and Anaya returned. My Mom doesn't get home until late, But my Mom wasn't who I was worried about.

I didn't know how I was suppose to break the news to him. He'd be ready to catch a case... But in order to somehow help YB, I had to do it. Tell everything. 

*

"I'm pregnant"I revealed. I could the disappointment on his face.

"Who's is it?"He asked. I was confused. I didn't know he knew about me and YB.

"Kentrell's"I answered. He sighed heavily.

"How far are you?"He asked. I was really surprised at his calm demeanor. It wasn't like him.

"Five weeks"I answered. He nodded and seemed to be taking in the information as I spilled it to him.

After I completely finished telling him, I  could tell he was overwhelmed. I don't blame him. He finds out his sixteen year old sister is pregnant and the baby's father is emerced in a war...

Yeah...Great Life huh.

We didn't tell my Mom immediately. But it seemed like after I did, Disaster struck...

*

I woke up to someone knocking
On my window. I had no idea what time it was. Almost immediately after I opened the window, a body fell through.

I quickly realized that the body was Monet. She was all wet. Then I realized it wasn't raining.

I helped her up. She had blood all over her.

"Mo,What happened?"I asked her. "Mo!"She wasn't answering me. With all the blood. I was beginning to panic. "Justin!"I screamed.

Justin agreed to take Mo to the hospital while my Mom watched Anaya. I sat in the back with Mo laid across my lap.

"I tried to stop'em"She said, Just loud enough to hear.

"Shh"-

"I think they killed'em"She added before losing consciousness. I didn't know what to think.

Within the hour, We got Mo to the e.r. Some of the blood was hers, But not all of it. And she of course wasn't able to tell us...

* Comment and Vote  *