I told him the address of the orphanage and he drove there. When he got in front of it he sighed.

He looked up at the huge building that said "Jesse Jackson's little girl's home".

"Do they treat you good" he asked.

"They treat me great"

The owner of the orphanage is a 36 year old women. Her and I have become really close over the years.

I am the oldest girl in the orphanage. When she was in high school she was in an orphanage just like me.

She knows how it's like being in an orphanage from being days old to high school so she treats me extra special.

"As long as your being treated like the princess you are I'm good" Noah said.

He kissed my forehead and cheeks.

"Good night baby"

"Good night bebe"

I stepped out of his car and walk into the place that's been my home for 15 years now..

"Hi Ruby" Ms.Jesse said.

"Hi jesse" I said as I made my way to my room.

I just laid down on my bed. That was enough for me to fall asleep.

Next morning

"Wake up Ruby, you have school in about 1 hour" one of the volunteers said.

I nodded my head and got out of bed. I made my way to the bathroom and did my morning routine.

I walked out with a towel wrapped around me.

My room wasn't anything fancy but, I loved it. It's too much pink but I don't mind. My bed is just a regular queen size bed.

 My bed is just a regular queen size bed

Once I turned 13 Ms.Jesse hired room designers to redo my whole room. Before I had a plain white room.

She also takes me on shopping sprees so I could feel like a normal teenager.

I went to my closet and picked out my outfit for the day. I did my hair in a regular ponytail and called it a day.

 I did my hair in a regular ponytail and called it a day