Chapter 63

(F/s/d): Favorite Starbucks Drink

•Your POV•

"I'm happy we get to spend sometime sis." Says Travis as we were walking around the mall with bags in our hands.

"Yeah me too. It's been a while ever since everything that has happened."

"Yeah, hey let's grab some drinks." Travis leads both of us to Starbucks. (I don't know if there's a different name for Starbucks in Aphmau's series, but do please tell me if there is.)

I ordered a (f/s/d) (or another drink. I've seen the comments....) while Travis ordered a caramel frappuccino.

Me and Travis sat down in an empty table and we decided to talk. If I told Dad me and Travis talked he wouldn't believe it.

I mean me and Travis do talk to each other, I mean as in talk about how everything is going on. You know when it's just only two of us and no one else.

"Oh shoot!" Travis exclaim all of the sudden.

"What?"

"Did you see my bag?" (Someone at least please get the reference! Cause I'm laughing right now 🤣)

"Which one???"

"The Gucci one."

"I don't think I see it anywhere." I said as I was serving around us.

"Man, I think I left it at the store."

"Gosh, Travis. Always forgetful. Come on let's head back to the store."

Me and Travis walk out of Starbucks and head where the Gucci store was. Until some flashes came to view and a group of people......heading straight for us.

"I think we should run....." Travis spoke.

"So Run Run Run!!!" I said as we start running away for the people. (I'm laughing! 😂😂😂)

There were people screaming behind us asking such questions as in:

"(Y/n)! Please tell us about your father!"

Or

"Travis! Travis! Give us the details about the Warlock company's new project!!! And why it's on delayed!!!"

And there is this one question that really shocked me...

"(Y/n)! Travis! Please give us the details about Rick Blazer's disappearance!"

Me and Travis kept running towards where the exit is and before I knew it we were running to the parking lot!

"Forget the Gucci! Get in the car!" I yelled.

Travis unlock his car and we both jump inside and lock it in time before the mob of people reach us.

"Start the car! START THE CAR!!!" I yelled as the people were getting closer.

Travis turn on the ignition and drive out of parking lot and we were on the road.

"Man that was close, right Tra—Travis? You okay???" I ask as I saw Travis with a sad look. "What's wrong?"