Chapter 31

•Skip until they arrive to Bali•
•Your POV•

"No one told me that the heat here is unbearable!" Katelyn exclaim as we got out of the airport.

"Yeah, my bad. So much for a bad tour leader....." says Lea.

"Hey it's not your fault. You just did the best you can. At least you found us a place to stay instead of us being stranded on the streets." Says Vylad as he hugged her. Well that just escalated quickly.

Everyone looked at them then me. Anger starts raging in again that my fists are on fire.

"Sis your fists are on fire." Says Travis.

Everyone, including Lea and Vylad looked at me. I looked down to see they are literally on fire. Hehe this is what happen when you are a magics user. "Hehe.....oh it must from the sun." I awkwardly laugh.

"Does it hurt?" Katelyn asks.

"Not at all, being a magic user we get to handle temperature easily, sometimes." I say.

My hands starts to cool down. "Ok.....well let's get going. I rented two vans here and they should be here about.......now." Suddenly two vans pulled up.

"Wow she's good." Says Lucinda.

We got into the vans and head to this Villa. I'm excited of how this place would be like. After an hour drive we made it to the villa. "Santai Villa."

(If you guys or some people you know get a chance to go to Bali, I recommend going to Santai Villa.)

We got out and got ourselves checked in. "Now guys in one villa there would be at least two rooms which he beds are king size. So I would have 4 people each to go to 1 villa." Says Lea.

She assigned me and Vylad to go with Aphmau and Aaron. I don't bother.

We got to our villa and the sight was amazing.

(I really recommend this place)"Wow they even give us floats!" Says Aphmau

"Wow they even give us floats!" Says Aphmau.

"Well me and Aph will be taking this room you guys can take the others." Says Aaron.

"There isn't much of a difference, so i guess that works." I said.

"I just told everyone we will be going for a swim in our pool so get ready guys." Says Aph.

"Alright, we will do." Says Vylad.

We went to our rooms and the room was already cold by the air conditioner being on. We put down our baggages and just lie down on the bed.