Chapter 62

(WARNING Swearing up ahead!.....well it's just only one swear word.....sooo....just look up ahead!)

•Your POV•

"What makes you think it was Phoebe?" Aphmau asks.

"The spell she did to Cadenza was the Condensed spell. Only my father knows that spell, so that means she's the one that has the spell book....."

"C-can you cure her....?" Laurance asks.

"I-I'm Sorry.....the Condensed spell is a hard one to crack....there is no cure found that I know off neither my dad or Travis.....b-but I'm sure I can keep her alive......though I can't cure it, yet."

"P-please do anything....." Laurance pleaded.

"Alright.....I need to make a special drink which can keep Cadenza in a stable condition for now. Travis put a wet towel over her head, I think she's heating up. Everyone else, just stay calm...."

I head to the kitchen and grab a pot. I open the cupboards to find the tomatoes and onion. I chop them as fast as I can and quickly fill up the pot with water and boil it before putting the chop up tomatoes and onions. I stir them up, before adding a teaspoon of sugar and 2 teaspoon of salt.

I remember the recipe because this was the recipe my Aunt gave to me when she told me I had to deal with something such as a condensed spell.

Then I open another cupboard which has all my magic materials. I put in Lecter leaves with some Phoenix claws.

I mix the whole thing together before it turns into a blue color. I quickly separate the liquid and the items and place the drink in a cup.

I walk back towards the living room and saw Cadenza's whole hand nearly a dark blue color. That's not a good sign....

"Quickly give her this!" I said as I pass the drink to Laurance as he gently lifts up Cadenza's head and force the drink into her mouth.

Cadenza finished he drink and she stops twitching. We all sighed in relief and took care of her.

"Do you think your father have an idea about this?" Katelyn asks.

"I don't think so....." I said.

"Laurance I think we should let Cadenza stay here with Vylad and (y/n).....you know just to keep her stable and content." Says Garroth as he pats Laurance's shoulder.

"Y-Yeah Okay......"

~Time Skip~

"You think she'll be okay?" Vylad asks as he walk into the room with a bowl of warm water.

"I'm not sure Vylad.....This is something I've never seen but heard....."

Vylad places down the water on a table and I dip the towel in it while placing it on Cadenza's forehead.

"Her temperature has been changing from hot to cold then to hot again.....I'm not sure if I'm able to fix this....." I said.

Vylad sat down next to me on the bed and placed his hands on my shoulders.

"I'm sure you can, I believe in you." He kissed my cheek and placed his head on my shoulder. "If you need help just ask me...."