Chapter 45

Hey guys!
I've got something to tell you!

Today

Is

MY BIRTHDAY 🎉

I'm 14! And nothing has changed......but it's still my birthday!

Now on with the chapter!
~•~•~•~•~
•Your POV•

"YOU WHAT?!?!" I scream.

"I proposed to Aphmau and we're getting marry." Says Aaron with his ears down over me screaming.

"GAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I jump around all crazy and hug those two.

I don't how but I lifted both of them up. I guess being a warlock means having greater strength.

"I'm so HAPPY! ARE YOU HAPPY VYLAD?!?!"

"Not happy as you are, babe. But I am happy for both of you two."

I let go of the two lovers. And I can't stop smiling bright! This is so exciting!

"My Irene! When are you having the wedding?! Where actually?! Ooohhh and don't forget the theme, colors and *Le Gasp* the dress! Oh how beautiful you will look Aphmau! *GASP* AND---"

Vylad puts his hand on my mouth to stop my rambling on and on.
"We appreciate you're support (y/n), but me and Aaron just got engaged so I think it's still early to think about wedding. Plus you can save all the planning when you and Vylad are getting married." Aphmau's murk and I blush.

Vylad blushed too and he finally brings back his hand. "I-i-i....w-well--uhhh---so! Is there anything else you want to tell us?!" Vylad stuttered.

"Well we do, Aph here is a---"

"Werewolf." I cut Aaron of.

"WHAT?!" Everyone except me exclaim.

"Ok first stop doing that thing where you know what happen to people's past just by seeing everyone's eyes!" Aphmau exclaim.

"Can't help it, it just came to me, sometimes these visions just comes to me without my command." I shrug.

"Well anyways....Aphmau you're a werewolf?! How?!"

"Uhhhh Aaron b-bit me...." Aphmau started blushing.

"Oohhhh, you know what forget I asked that...."

"Well congrats you two for being engaged. Have you told everyone else?" I ask.

"Well mostly everyone. Just not Travis, Katelyn and my family. So keep it a secret from them." Says Aaron.

"You got it. Again we're happy for you guys." Says Vylad.

"Thanks I'm sure you two might get married soon." Says Aphmau.

"I-it's still early for that...." I stuttered.

"Well we gotta go. Me and Aph want to go shopping so bye you two." Those two couple then walked away.