~•Valentines day special part 2•~

•Your POV•

"Wow......Aaron, how many games did you win?"

We finally met up with Aphmau and Aaron, and we just found them having a stack of stuff animals. It's a mountain of them.

"Oh we just played about almost all of the games that the carnival has." Said Aphmau as she hug a cute cat plushie.

"Well you guys will be accomplishing all of the games here by the time we're finish." Said Vylad.

"Yeah I agree, isn't that too much dolls and plushes. I mean how are we going to bring that home, I'm sure it can't fit your guy's car." I said.

"Well we......haven't thought of that...." said Aaron.

"Plus I don't want to get rid of all theses adorable prizes! Just look at them!" Aphmau exclaim as she shoves a plush on my face. I lower it down and smile.

"Well I can see it's cute and all, but I have to say.......good luck you guys."

"Hey! But wait! Since you got me thinking on a solution to bring these home, I may have an idea." Said Aphmau.

"Which is?" I said as I take a sip of my hot coco.

"A teleportation spell!"

And that's when I spazz out the hot coco that was in my mouth. The thing is i spit it all on Vylad.

"What?! I can't do that! My level on magicks, doesn't go beyond on teleportation spell!"

"Umm hello? I'm soaking wet and burning!" Vylad yelled.

I quickly grab some napkins and wiped it all on the marks I have made. "I'm sorry sweetie, but really Aph, I don't even know the spell! My spell book is at my house, so I couldn't possibly know the spell."

"Hehehe actually.....I kinda grab your spell book......" Aphmau said nervously.

"You what?! No wonder it was raining chocolate milk yesterday!"

~Flashback~

I take a sip on my tea as I was reading one of my books. Until....
"Hey babe, I love how you're making it raining chocolate milk!"

My eyes widen and I spit out the tea onto (d/n). I ran to where Vylad was and saw it was literally raining chocolate milk!

"What the fu--*KNOCK KNOCK*"

I ran to the door and open it to see a soaking, grumpy Travis.

"Are you doing this?!" He yelled.

"No! Why would I make it rain chocolate milk!"

"Oh maybe because you love it!"

"But that doesn't mean I'll make it rain it!"

"Oh yeah?! Remember kindergarten?!"

~Another Flashback~

"I LOVE CHOCOLATE MILK!" I screamed as I made the classroom rain chocolate milk.