Chapter 19

•Your POV•

"Sit (d/n)! Sit!" Vylad exclaim.

We're just having some break on moving in Vylad's boxes from his house to mine. He's moving in with me and now we're trying to teach (d/n) some tricks, but she's too young.

"Come on! Sit!" Vylad exclaim. (D/n) just tilted her head and i aw.

"Awwww (d/n) you're so cute!" I brought her into my arms and cuddle with her softly.

"She can't even sit when i tell her to!" Vylad whined.

"Aww is my Vylady-waddy mad? Do you want some cuddles?" I spoke.

"Yeah........"

We both walk into our room where we have our new bed. I put (d/n) down and she runs back downstairs. I jump onto the soft bed with Vylad following. He wraps his hands around my waist and pulled me towards him.

I turn around to come face to face wih him. I wrap my arms around his neck and lean in to kiss him passionately. This is not cuddling. I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip so i opened my mouth. It soon became a make out session. Vylad than leaves my mouth and attack my neck with kisses. (This isn't a Lemon! I'm not ready for that, i'm sorry. This is just a little fluff!)

He searched high and low for my sweet spot, that's when i moan. He heard it and kiss, lick, suck, bite that spot.

"V-vylad~"

He bite that spot harder and it cause me to moan louder. Blood drews out from the spot and Vylad lick them as an apology. He pulls away for a moment and thats when i put my hands behind his head pulling his head closer to mine. We make out again, but not until we heard a knock downstairs.

Vylad pulled away and growled in anger. I look at him to see anger in his eyes. It's slowly turning to a crimson red. Got to think of something fast.

"Vylad......i think we should stop......You should calm down, before......you know what." I kissed his lips.

Vylad looks at me then lean towards me. He leans into my ear. "Heh ok, but just to tell you that your moans are cute......." He said and it sends chills to my spine.

I push him away and got to my feet. I walk downstairs and there was Kawaii~Chan.

"Hi (y/n)~Sama! Kawaii~Chan wants to tell (y/n)~sama and Vylad~Kun there's a new years party at Kawaii~Chan's and Katelyn~Sama's place tonight."

"Oh cool. We will definetely come."

"Great! Well i---wait! What's on (y/n)~sama's neck?!"

Kawaii~chan pointed to neck. I covered my neck with my hands. It was the mark Vylad gave me well more likely a hickey!

"Oh......u-uhh my dog (d/n) accidentally bit me!" I lied.

"Is (y/n)~sama sure? That looks like a hicke---"

"Wow look at the time! I need to get ready for the party! See you tonight Kawaii~Chan!"

I quickly close the door and sigh in relief. I turn around to come face to face with Vylad, which scared me!

"Vylad! Don't creep up like that!"