Chapter 36

•Your POV•

"Well Melissa it's lovely to see you again." I said as I take her to the dinning room.

"It's always nice to see you guys too. You guys are so adorable to each other."

"Thanks."

We got to the Dinning room and started eating. Vylad was right when he says that werewolves tend to eat a lot.

"So Melissa, any particular reason to why you want to join us for dinner?" Vylad asks.

"What? Can't I hangout with my second favorite couple?" We gave her the look and she sighed. "Alright. Fine you got me." She swallowed a mouthful of chewed steak and search something in her bag.

She took out two piece of some kind of paper and slide it towards us.

I grab the paper and it was an envelope. I open it up and gasped. "No way! STARLIGHT?! We're going to starlight?!" I ask in disbelief.

"Yup. You guys are heading to starlight. Since you guys now know Aaron's secret, me and my parents plan that for all the people who supported Aaron in this hard time shall receive an award. Which is a trip to Starlight!"

"I can't believe it! I always wanted to go there! When do we leave?!"

"In two weeks I think. You two will be going to starlight together on plane. The others will go on different time and I'll be taking Aph after you guys."

"This is incredible. Thank you Melissa." Says Vylad.

"Don't thank me, you should actually thank Aaron. Just wanting to know that no one else knows about Aaron, right?"

"Nope no one." I replied.

"You didn't tell Travis? I mean Zane told me you gave him a speech to bribe him to let you tell me about Aaron. Why didn't you tell Travis. I mean he is your brother."

"Look even though he's my brother. He is starting to act weird. I don't know if it's something, but I rather have this info kept from him. Cause for some reason Travis is changing."

"Well at least if it's kept safe. Anyways that's all the details you need to know about this trip. So let's continue on with Dinner."

We all just go on with dinner and Melissa ate a lot. She soon left and I was getting ready to sleep. I changed into my pjs and look down at the necklace I have around me.

"Say, what's that necklace you're wearing?" Vylad asks.

"Someone gave it to me. I don't know what it does, but something tells me that I should wear it for safety."

I got on the bed and face Vylad. "Well if it seems that important, maybe you should."

I turn to look at him and smiled. "I still can't believe we're going to Starlight. I'm so excited, but I bet Aph will be even more excited."

Vylad pulls me closer to him with his arms wrapped around my waist. He pulls me into his chest where I lean in to hear his steady heartbeat. "I'm also excited babe. Cause I'll be with the people I care for and the one woman I love."

I smiled and slowly drifted off to sleep.

~Time Skip to the day you go to Starlight~

"Yes dad I'm sure." I said through my phone as I got the luggages down the stairs.

"I just thought you wouldn't have any plans for this summer, thinking that you already had been on a vacation to Indonesia."

"Dad you know I love you and Travis a lot but I already have plans to go on a camping trip with Vylad and the others. You and Travis have fun on your trip. I'll be fine."

"Alright, fine. Stay safe sweetie. I love you."

"Love you too. Bye."

I hang up and planned my phone in my purse. I brought the luggage in the taxi's trunk outside and quickly went back in to get (d/n). We were allowed to bring (d/n) with us cause no one can take care of her, so we were delighted. We got in the taxi and make our way.

"So did your dad says where he's going with Travis?" Vylad asks.

"No, he's says it's a surprise and since I'm not joining him I'm not going to know that surprise."

"Sorry that you couldn't join them. I know how much you love your family."

He intertwine his fingers into mine. "It's okay. There's nothing to be sorry for, plus I think dad and Travis should have more time with each other."

Vylad gave me a kiss on the head and I lean my head on his shoulder. We got to the airport and we were taken privately to a private jet. The others were leaving in different time so we get this jet all to ourselves. We got in the jet and soon fly off to Starlight.

"The lycons sure are generous enough to have us fly in a private jet." Says Vylad.

"Haven't you ever flown in a private jet before?" I ask.

"Well when I was very young yes. Our families are sure rich."

"You know I'm really happy that I got to spend this summer with my friends and you. Especially when I get to see Aph being with Aaron. It has been a year and that's crazy."

"Yeah, I'm sure Aph and Aaron are really excited to see each other."

"Well anyways, Melissa told me her dad and mom will be waiting for us once we land."

"Alright. For the mean time, I'm going to sleep. Cuddle?" He brought his arms up for me, indicating he wants a hug.

"There's barely and space for us to actually cuddle."

"Just hug me and keep me warm."

I rolled my eyes and make my way over to Vylad's side. I sat down on the chair beside him and lift up the arm rest between us. I wrap my arms around his neck then I was lifted up and now I'm on his lap.

"Vylad!" I squeak.

"Now we can be both comfortable."

I giggle and lay my head on his shoulder. He is such a cutie.

He's my cutie and my muffin.

~•~•~•~•~
Leave a vote or a comment if you enjoy
Follow me to see other books I have done

Show your ❤️️ by posting this emoji 🌌
I'll see you guys next time

Bye~bye