Chapter 61

•Rick's POV•
~A month ago~
(Where the last chapter left off)

"Lukas....."

He didn't face me.

"Lukas."

Nothing....

"Lukas!"

"What am I suppose to say Rick?! We are trap in here for months! And we're probably never going to get out! Might as well die now!" He blurted out while facing me with red eyes.

"Lukas.....*Sighs*...I'm sorry.....please calm down...your eyes are red...." He starts to calm down by his eyes turning back to blue. "W-what did she mean by Sweetie?"

"....."

"Come on, we're dating for like a year. You can trust me."

".....B-before you and I-I.....before I turned gay....I used to date......her...."

"W-what?"

"Y-Yeah, crazy right? Anyways.....the reason why she hated me....w-was well....I kicked her out and dumped her...."

"Wait...hold up. Vylad ever told me the story about when you and Phoebe were caught making out at the park....."

"Y-Yeah...he looked piss. Phoebe even admits she's cheating on him.....and for some reason Phoebe called me Dereck and that I had a limousine in front of Vylad and who I presume his best friend.

I actually liked Phoebe for her charms, but I soon found out she wasn't entirely who I thought she was and ended up being a jerk......"

"I-I'm Sorry This had happened to you......by the way Vylad and his best friend are actually more then that.......it's been awhile since we saw everyone we love and care....."

"I just hope someone is at least finding us....."

I look at Lukas who brought his knees together and hug it. I slide to his side and side hug him while giving him a kiss on the head. "I'm sure there is...."

•Your POV•
*Present Time*

"Here you go Sir." I said as I placed down the man's order.

He thanked me and I smiled back at him. I went back to the counter and sighed in exhaustion.

"Tired?" Nicole asks as she came back from the kitchen.

"Of course. This week has been busy, but it's rare for it to happen. So I wonder...."

"Yeah me too."

"Still can't believe that the Maid Cafe was turn into something else by the Shadow Knights while me and the others were at Starlight."

"Yeah...but hey, at least we get to work together." Nicole hold her first which I first bumped her.

"Yeah, I'm glad."

"Excuse me, I like to order something..." A woman in front of us asked.

Nicole went back to the kitchen while I took this woman's order.