Q and A in a live video?

Hey guys! So I had this idea in my head where I'm wanting to do a live video in Instagram. Not YouTube but Instagram.

So what I want you guys to do is to send your questions and it can be about anything, except things that are inappropriate. In this live video, I'll be doing this with my cousins, so you could also have questions for them.

My Instagram is Thalea_Budiman and I'll be uploading another part in this book to tell you guys I'm live. The title will be LIVE!!! So be sure to look out for that.

Plus the questions that you guys will be sending, I will be answering them not only in the live video, but in one of the parts of this book.

"WOW! SHOCKER! CAN THIS DAY GET ANY BETTER?!"

Oh it can random fan of mine! Because at the same time, when you're the one that sends me a question, I will follow you!

So what are you waiting for? Go send me your most wanted questions that wanted to be answer by me or my cousins. And better look out for a chapter in this book saying LIVE!!! Cause that's when I am LIVE! Once you see it just quickly go to Instagram (if you have one) type in Thalea_Budiman on the search pad and go see my live video where I'll be answering YOUR questions and giving you a shout out!

So leave a vote and go comment down your question!

Bye~bye