Chapter 38

•Your POV•

I woke up by the stupid sun shining directly at my face. Geez. I open my eyes and saw Vylad staring at me as he rests his head on the palm of his hand.

"Morning sleeping beauty~"

"Morning." I said in my morning voice.

"You look so cute when you sleep. I should do this more often."

"Umm no, cause it's creepy." I said as I sit up.

"Well at least I have this to stare at everyday." He showed me his phone and in his wallpaper was a picture of me sleeping. I was cuddling into Vylad's shirtless body and I saw him smiling in the picture that only showed his mouth.

"V-Vylad!" I punched his shoulder as he laughed.

"Whaaaattt? It's cute. You're absolutely adorable in this picture and there's no way I'm changing my wallpaper."

"*Sighs* Just don't do it again *Mumble* You butt..."

"What did you just called me???"

I start to sweat and run out of bed. I start booking through the hallway, down the stairs I go and through the kitchen. Before I knew it I was right near the pool and Vylad was so close that he caught me, but caused us to fall into the pool.

He still hugged me as we got on top of the water where we are able to breath. "That's what you get for calling me a butt!" He exclaim.

What a way to start our morning. "What were you guys doing?! Lucinda asks as she and the others came out to the pool.

"You know....just relationship stuff." I replied.

We got out of the water and Garroth brought us some towels and we wrapped ourselves in it. "If this is what relationships are gonna be like, I don't want to be in one then." Says Zane.

"Awww why Zane??? We would make a cute couple!" Says Ghost.

"U-uhhh...." I could see how Zane is weirded out by this.

"Ghost! Stop weirding out Zane!" Says Kim.

"W-well I'm just gonna go to my room. I need to check on something....."

He then run his way to his room and the rest of us just went to the kitchen where there are pancakes. Apparently Rachel has made some pancakes and they. Were. Delicious!

"So what are you all going to do today?" Melissa asks.

"We would probably go around and see what there is here. You know relax and just have fun." Says Lucinda.

We then finished our pancakes, so me and Vylad went upstairs to change. I got to change and took a shower first in the bathroom cause I rushed myself into it.