Chapter 40

•Your POV•

"Breath (y/n)......just breathe...." I breathe in and out of a paper bag. A paper bag people!

"How can you not have kissed yet?!?! For Irene's sake! Guys you haven't seen each other for a year how can you not have kiss?!?!"

"We don't know......like we said, we didn't really act as we are really In love." Says Aph.

I kept on breathing in and out! My favorite couple hasn't kiss! This is too much! Vylad rub circles on my back as I do this.

"Ok, ok, I'm calm....is there anything else you want to tell us?" I ask as I was calming down.

"Well we actually also haven't sleep in the same bed." Says Aaron.

I look at them with wide eyes and start breathing in and out of the paper bag again.

"Oh Irene this may take a while...." Says Vylad.

~Time Skip~

"I don't understand!" I grab another scoop of my ice cream and shove it into my mouth. "Whyyyyyyy"

"Not everything is to be expected to do what has to be done (y/n)......though me and Aph just haven't act as much as we had like last year." Says Aaron.

"Maybe you guys need some more quality time with each other, like act normal. Aph just forget that he is a werewolf, he is still the same Aaron. Aaron just know that Aph still loves you and she doesn't see you as a bad person." Vylad explains.

"Yeah.....what he said...." I kept eating my ice cream.

"Well, we can make that work. Thanks you guys." Says Aph.

I kept on eating my ice cream as Vylad them a sweet smile. After our 'double date' I got to bring home some food which is good cause it's food.

Vylad and I were just walking down at the beach cause it was lovely. We had our shoes off and the warm sand against our feet is a wonderful feeling to have at his time of summer.

"You know Vylad....I kinda want to ask you something." I spoke.

"Yeah?" He turn his head at me.

We both stopped and I look at him. His emerald eyes always give me a warm feeling inside. It's love and I'm sure it is.

"Vylad, I want to ask about our future."

"Our.....future?"

"I meant as in like how will we end up in the future later on? It has been in my mind ever since that double date. What if we end up not being together anymore? What if we don't love each other? Or maybe things turn to the wrong direction and it's the death of our life?! What if--"

Vylad held both of my hands and stare at me in a very serious stare. I gulped from this side I have never seen of him.

"(Y/n), we wouldn't know what will happen in the future, but that's for us to explore. It may be a possibility on having those things happen to us, but we wouldn't know. By the even slightest choice or action we do can lead to disaster." Not helping Vylad "but just to have you know that when I say I love you to the very end, it's true. I do. You are perfect for me, no other girl can be as perfect as you. We have been friends for years and I haven't regret the decision that I have made to have you as a girlfriend. (Y/n).....even though we may not know what will happen to us......at least focus on what you do know that is happening right now. Which is me holding your hands and giving you all the love I have."