Chapter 56

Hey guys, so I wanted to say that I might be having some little time apart on the updates.

No, no! Don't worry, it's nothing too bad like the one in my (Laurance x Reader) book.

It's just a volcano erupted in Bali. If you could remember I mention that place in the story.
Well if some of you not know that Indonesia is closed by the ring of Fire, meaning we have some volcanoes and earthquakes here and there.

But unfortunately a volcano eruption has happened in Bali and my cousins live in Bali. But luckily they are safe, but I need to have a moment on this cause it's really scary. Like maybe for you guys it isn't scary cause maybe the chances of having a volcano in where you are is 0%. But this is just scary and yeah.....If you want to know more about this eruption than just go to the internet and search about Mount Agung it's in every news.

Enjoy the story!

•Your POV•

"OUT OF MY WAY! MOVE IT PEOPLE! OVER EXCITED BEST FRIEND COMING THROUGH!" I run through the hallways in the hospital with Vylad, slowly trailing behind me.

Let's just say that once we arrived at the hospital and got the car parked, I rushed inside leaving Vylad behind.

I run to the room where everyone is and when I reached the room, I kept my composure and open the door slowly.

"(Y/n), you're here!" Aphmau exclaim as she was lying in the bed with.....no not one....

But two?! Twins?!

"Twins?! I thought the doctor said you would only be having 1 child?" I ask as I quietly closed the door to not wake the precious little angels.

"Well guess there was a mishap, but hey! The more the merrier." Says Aaron.

"You mean trouble. You guys would be handling a lot of responsibility you know that?" Katelyn asks.

"Yeah, I mean for half of my life being a single parent was hard to take care of these two kiddos." Says Dad as he ruffles both mine and Travis' hairs.

"I think we can try and manage this Terry." Says Aphmau.

"Oh Mija is all grown up! Better! I'm a grandmother now!" Sylvanna squeals.

"Sorry am I late?" Vylad busts into the room and we shushed him.

Then as expected the babies cried. "Good job Vylad." I said.

"Hey you were the one who left me at the parking lot and let me handle to take these gifts up here on my own."

"I thought you were strong, I mean you have been working out."

"Why you notice?" Vylad smirks and I rolled my eyes.

"Guys, this isn't helping." Says Aaron.

I look over at the babies and saw them getting quieter by every seconds. "I'm sorry to scare the little ones, but I brought gifts. Just weren't expecting twins." Says Vylad as he gives the gifts to Aaron.