Gone (PewDiePie FanFic)

Start from the beginning

Pewdie shook with fear as the Bro absentmindedly glanced around the room, his long claws twisting maniacally before his torso. “O-okay Stephano, I’ll try.” He whispered into my ear.

Secretly, I was scared as well, and I found some comfort in his Swedish accent. Very quickly, the Bro limped his way to our location, suddenly disappearing. Pewdie was absolutely petrified. He screeched in terror. “Oh my God! That was NOT FUNNY!” he yelled, walking through the remaining dusty mist that the monster had left behind.

I forced a false laugh at my friend as he set me down in front of a door. “I cannot follow you any longer, Pewdie. I will see you soon.” I rasped, as he pushed open the door with a sorrowful face, leaving me without a single goodbye.

*****Pewdie’s POV*****

On the other side of the heavy chamber door, I was suddenly rushed with the feeling of loneliness. Darkness settled in the corners of the small room. Slowly, I walked to the desk and pushed aside my old friend, Mr. Chair. A faint image of Stephano flickered in my mind as I looted the desk drawers and gulped down some Sanity Potion. The lantern in my hand flickered, and without warning, went out. I gasped. Searching for some kind of companion, I grabbed Mr. Chair and held him out in front of me the way I would do to Stephano.

The chair turned to me. “Pewdie, don’t touch me. I’m in chair mode!” he grouched.

“Fine, Mr. Chair.” I replied, annoyed, tossing the grumpy chair aside.

As I walked away, I realized that now, I was really alone, unless I should come across Stephano again. Lit candles flickered, dimly lighting the corridor. I looked around uneasily. “God, I don’t trust this.” I mumbled to myself.

Walking faster to somehow soothe my nervous feelings, I neared the black end to the corridor. It felt suddenly as though the stone walls were closing in on me. Thinking I’d heard a loud thump, I turned around, spotting three tall knights in rusty armor. They were statues. I groaned. “I don’t trust you.” I said, running toward them, trying to get my heart rate to slow.

Glaring at the towering figures, I reached up and knocked their heads off, leaving a torso and limbs standing alone. “Okay, Pewdie. Calm down. Find Stephano.” I mumbled to myself.

I turned on my heel and walked down the rest of the corridor hurriedly, marching up the stairs and parading through the door. I tripped over something and cursed under my breath. I pulled myself off of the ground and dusted off my shirt. Feeling rather upset now, I turned around to see what it was that had caused my fall. A shimmery glint caught my eye. “No, it can’t be!” I gasped.

Sitting on the ground, toppled over, was Stephano. My eyes lit up and I picked him up, holding him incredibly close. “Hellos Pewdie. Where have you been? I’ve been waiting!” he grouched.

“Sorry, Stephano.” I murmured, twirling his tiny frame in my right hand, swinging the obsolete lantern in my other hand.

I put the lantern away, letting Stephano’s keen eyes lead the way to the key that I needed to the next door. I hit a door, hoping to open it, yet it stayed shut. “Pewdie, it’s so dark in here. Turn a damn light on!” Stephano said, turning to look at me.

Knowing my lantern wasn’t going to work, I set Stephano down on a nearby bookshelf and used a few tinderboxes to light some candles and a torch that were in the nearby area. I scoured the shelves for some kind of key to open the heavy wooden door that was just down the hall. I picked up a Sanity Potion and some other various bottles before picking up my companion and heading onward again. Accidentally, I knocked Stephano’s head against the corner of a wall as I turned, and his eyes shot daggers at me. I frowned and apologized, hoping that I would stop being so clumsy around my only true friend.