19. I need to come down

*Frank's POV*

I make my way through the door and quickly go upstairs. I peel off my clothes and hop in the shower. What do I tell Mikey? I can't say I ditched you guys so your brother can bang me, right? I'll just tell him I didn't feel good afterwards and went home and I forgot to tell them. I hopped out the shower, and change into some jeans and a hoodie, along with my black converse. I brush and straighten my hair and head out my room door. "Where are you going?" My dad stumbles out of his room.

"I'm going to a friend's house" I say. "Didn't you just stay at a friends house?" He asks lighting a cigarette. "Yes, but I'm going to a different friend's house" I say and go down the stairs. "Okay, then" My dad says. "And Frank" he says and I look at him "Mom asked us out for dinner to discuss the divorce." "Okay" I say and leave the house.

On my way to Mikey's house, I scroll though twitter and see nothing new. I arrive at the front door and knock. The door opens and Gerard is there. He leans against the door way "Hello Frank" he says.

"Hi Gerard, can I come in?" I say and he moves aside so I can enter the house. "Where's Mikey?" I ask. "He's upstairs in the restroom" Gerard says. He comes close and whispers "I'll go get him." He gives my cheek a kiss and goes upstairs. I head to the kitchen and sit at the island. I go on my phone for a while and hear Gerard call my name. "I'n the kitchen" I respond and Gerard appears. "Want coffee?" He asks starting the coffee machine. "Sure" I say and put my phone down to watch him take out 2 mugs. He pours coffee into both of the mugs and takes out a bottle of vodka.

He pours vodka into a cup and looks up at me "Do you want some?" he asks. "S-Sure" I stutter and he pours some into my cup. He hands it to me and clinks our cups together. I chuckle and take a drink. I look up at Gerard and see him looking at me with a smile. "What? Is there something on my face?" I ask. "Nope" he says and takes a drink. He sets his mug down and leans over.

He brings a hand up to my face and places it on my cheek. He gets closer and kisses me. I kiss back with passion and bring my arm up to wrap it around his neck. He begins to bite my bottom lip and I part my lips to allow him entrance. I will never get tired of this. He deepens the kiss, but we hear footsteps come down the stairs. I pull away and act as if nothing had happened. Mikey walks into the kitchen.

"Hey mikey" I say. "Hey Frank, Hi Gerard" He greets. Mikey makes a coffee and walks over to take a seat next to me. He takes a sip of his coffee and then sets his mug down. "So" he begins "Where did you go yesterday?" "Um, after some drinks, I didn't feel well so I went home" I say. "And I forgot to tell you guys" I add. "Hmm. Well" Mikey says and drinks some coffee. "Can I use your bathroom?" I ask. "Sure, up the stairs second door to the right" Mikey says.

"Thanks" I mumble and stand up quickly, causing me to trip a bit and I try to straighten myself and head out the kitchen and to the bathroom.

*Gerard's POV*

"Does Frank seem a bit off to you?" Mikey asks me. "You mean, I totally banged him hard?" I mumble lowly and laugh. "What's funny? What did you say?" Mikey whines. "I'll tell you later" I say with a wink and laugh some more. He takes my coffee mug and drinks from it. He coughs. "What the hell is in your coffee?" He asks downing his own mug. "Vodka, want some?" I ask. I look at him and he looks blurry.

"Gerard, are you getting drunk again?" He asks. "Nope" I say and pop the P. He scoffs and takes a drink from Frank's mug. He coughs it up "What the fuck" He says grabs new coffee. He drinks and says "ah, much better."

"Do you think Frank was telling the truth? He usually stutters when he lies or is nervous about something" He says. "I'm sure he was lying" I say. "Do you know what happened to him?" He asks with suspicion in his voice. "Um" i say. "YOU DO!" Mikey says and launches at me, knocking me down. "TELL ME" He says and he punches me. "Get off first" I say. He gets off me and I dust myself off. "Well, I brought Frank here" I begin and he punches me "What did you do?" He asks.

"We drank a bit" I lie to him. "You're not telling me something" He says and comes close. "I'll find out, Way" He says and returns to his seat. "I'll be heading home now. Mom wants to take me and dad out for dinner to discuss somethings" We hear Frank from the entrance. "Okay, see you later" Mikey says as if nothing happened and heads upstairs.

"What are you discussing?" I ask as Frank chugs his coffee. "Divorce" he says "walk me out." I put my mug in the sink and we walk to the door. "You told Mikey we had a couple of drinks?" He asks and crosses his hands. "What did you want me to tell him? That I brought you here and we banged?" I say and whisper 'we banged'.

*Frank's POV*

"Alright, just don't say anything" I tell Gerard. He nods and says 'okay'. I ope the door and look into Gerard's eyes. I get on my tip-toes and give him a kiss "See you later" I say. "K, bye" he says and shuts the door. I make my way home.

Its currently 2:13AM of January 3, 2018. BWAHHAHA. I need to sleep :)
Vote, Comment, and follow (: