18. I took too many hits off this memory

*Frank's POV*

My eyes slowly open, but no need to adjust to the morning light. There's no light in this room. Where am I? I look over and see a clock 12:25PM. I remember it's Saturday. I look over and see a sleeping figure. I lean over and see it's Gerard. I sit up and get a massive headache. "Jesus" I whisper to myself and grab my head. I look down and see my bare chest. Am I naked? I peek under the covers, I am! There's a knock on the door. "Gerard" I hear "Wake up, it's late" It's Mikey. "Go away" Gerard groans. "I'm coming in" Mikey says and I hear the door knob jiggle. 

I quickly grab a blanket and scurry to the closet. Some shit falls out as I open the god damn door (Haha, see what I did. I brought Panic! At The Disco. I'll go home (((:). Stupid shit. I quickly go under his bed. There's a lot of junk here so I move some things to make me a space. The door opens and there's footsteps coming towards the bed. "Gerard, wake up" Mikey says. "Shh" I hear Gerard groan. "Gerard, Wake the fuck up" I hear mikey say louder. "NO" Gerard says. "Gerard, put on a god damn shirt" Mikey says and I can see his feet walk to the closet. Thank god I didn't hide there. 

"Clean your damn room. Look at all this shit" Mikey says and I see him kick some stuff around. The lights flicker on "You need light, it's to dark" Mikey say. Gerard hisses "Turn off the lights". "Gerard, just get the fuck up" I hear Mikey say and the door shuts. I see feet and they walk to a drawer. "Pssst, Gerard" I whisper. "What the fuck?" He says. "Down here" I say louder. He walks to the foot of the bed and crouches down and I can see his face. "What the fuck are you doing here Frank?" He asks and reaches a hand to me so I can grab. I take it and he pulls me out from underneath. 

"Well, I woke up here. I hear Mikey and hid down here" I say still holding the blanket to my crotch. "Why do you have my blanket around your waist?" He asks raising an eyebrow. "I'm fucking naked" I say and he laughs. "Really?" He says and comes closer, he places a hand on my bare shoulder and brings it down to my hand. He looks into my eyes and I lean in, he does too. And right when we were gonna kiss, there was a knock in the door.

 "Gerard, are you up?" Mikey calls. "Go into the bathroom" Gerard says and I run to the bathroom that was connected to his room, holding onto my blanket. "Um, yeah. What do you need?" I hear Gerard. "I was just making sure you were up" Mikey says. "Yeah, I'm up" Gerard responds. 

"Okay, but did you see Frank leave? He disappeared like 10 minutes after you two, you know" Mikey says and I hear him do kissy noises. "Mikey, shut up. I didn't see Frank" Gerard says. "Okay well, i'll call him in a bit" Mikey says and I hear the door shut again. Gerard shows up and says "Mikey's going to call anytime soon, so silence your phone." "Right" I say and walk to my phone which lays on the night stand. I silence it and grab my boxers and shirt which I locate and put on. I turn and see Gerard staring at me. "What?" I ask and walk towards him. "Nothing" He says and he's still just in his boxers.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his around my waist. He kisses me and I kiss back. He walks forward, causing me to walk backwards and stumble on his bed. I fall back onto it and he hovers me. I bite on Gerard's bottom lip and he slightly opens his mouth, in which I slip my tongue in. He kisses down to my neck and I tilt my head to allow him more access. I moan as he begins to suck and bite on my skin, leaving hickey's. 

"Mmm" I hum and slip my hands onto his chest. I roam my hands over his chest and scratch at his back. I bring his lips up to my lips again and kiss him with passion. I wrap my legs around his waist and he brings a hand down to the waistband of my boxers. Soon, there is a ringing. It's my phone. I remove my hands from Gerard's body and check who it is. Caller ID: Mikey. "It's your brother" I say and he gets off me. "Answer him in the bathroom" He says and points to his bathroom. 

I walk to the bathroom and swipe to answer. "Hello?" I say. "Hey Frank, where'd you go yesterday?" Mikey asks. "Long story" I say. "I've got time" Mikey says. "How about we meet up later? I suggest. "Sure, meet me at my place in 2 hours" He says. "Alright, bye" I say. "Later" He says and the line goes dead.

 I sigh and get out of the bathroom. "I've got to get going" I tell Gerard. "Why?" He asks. "Well, you're brother wants to meet up in two hours here" I say and locate my pants along with my jackets. "Okay, then I'll see you later?" He asks. "Yeah, you will" I respond. "You'll probably want to leave from the window" Gerard says and points at his curtain covered window. 

He moves the curtains aside and pulls the blinds up, the opens the window. "Bye Gerard" I say and begin climbing out. "I think you mean sex-god" He says and laughs. "What?!" I say "Sex-God?" I'm so confused. "Yeah, you called me a sex-god yesterday after ya-know" He says with a wink. My cheeks go red. "I'll see you later" I say and he laughs. "You're face is so red. You look cute when I make you blush" He says.

"Shut up" I laugh and he laughs to. He leans over and I kiss him. "Now go before Mikey or anyone else see's you" he says and I climb out. Once I reach the ground, I look up and wave at Gerard. He winks and waves back. I begin to make my way home. 

Two updates at once, who dis? Haha, its 3:05 AM January 2, 2018 now. I have no idea why I'm awake. I'm going to try to sleep now. 

I start school in a week, ugh. I don't wanna go. When do you start school again?

I might get my lip piercing changes from a small ball to a ring later. AH! I'm excited.

And I've had Phineas and Ferb playing in the background the whole time. Okay, bye ((:

P.S. Who else is excited for Black Veil Brides album Jan. 12. Fall Out Boy MANIA Jan 18. TWENTY ONE PILOTS ALBUM FEB. 18!!! Agh I'm so excited. 

And this is crazy: 

Feb 6: My sisters birthday

Feb 10: Vic Fuentes's birthday

Feb 14: My birthday

Feb 18: Twenty One Pilots Album comes out

^THEY ARE LITERALLY 4 DAYS AWAY FROM EACH OTHER. IT'S CRAZY!

Okay, bye :))