3. I Hate My Weaknesses

*Frank's POV*

Our drinks come and we take sips in silence. "Here's your bag" Gerard says hand me my bag. "Thanks" I say and grab it, taking out my sketch pad. I open it to a blank page and slide it to Gerard. He sets his cup down and says "okay, put your elbows on the table and bring your cup up to your mouth as if you were about to drink." I do as told and look at him.

He furrows his eyes together and a bit of his tongue poked through his lips when he concentrated. In honesty, it's kinda hot. I try to look away from him, but I can't. Gerard is gorgeous.
A couple of minutes pass by and he sets it down. "Done" he says and hands me the book so I can see. I gasp at how amazing it is. There is so much detail in it and it's outstanding. "Is there something wrong?" Gerard asks when I gasp. "Nothing's wrong, it's just that, your really good" I tell him and he chuckles a thanks. "I drew you looking at me, because you were, a lot" he says and my face flushes a red. He noticed. "Nothing wrong there" he says.

"Um okay" I drown down my coffee "what about you? What do you want me to draw you doing?" "Do you need a ride somewhere?" Gerard asks ignoring my question. "Could you take me home?" I ask. "Come on" he says and takes the receipt of our drinks, walking to the front and paying. "Im paying next time" i say and Gerard smiles. We get in and I tell him the directions to my house.

We finally arrive and he turns off the car. "Well, thank you" I say and he nods. "See you tomorrow" I say kind of in a questioning tone and leave. I unlock the door and turn back, I see Gerard staring at me. I wave and he waves back. I quickly get in and turn to a window to see what he's doing. I open the blinds a bit and see him staring at my house. I soon starts the car and I feel a tap on my shoulder. It's my dad.

"What are you looking at boy?" He asks with the smell of beer in his breath. "Oh, um, just looking" I say and he shoves me over and opens the blinds on full view. "Who's that boy?" He asks. "Just a friend who drove me home" I say. I don't know if Gerard considers me a friend, we just met. "Sure" my dad days dragging out the u as if he thinks something is suspicious.

"Where's mom?" I ask and fling my bag onto the couch. "I don't know, probably 'working'" he says with air quotes around working. I nod. I know that when my dad says 'working' it means that my mom is probably out at a bar or with her girlfriends at a bar. My moms has a small history of cheating on my dad. Honestly, they should divorce. "How was your first day?" My dad asks and chugs another beer. He doesn't really care, I know, but he just wants to make small talk.

"Um, it was okay. I made some friends" I respond. My dad chokes at when I say friends. "You. Made friends? Haha" he laughs and I stand up and head down stairs. "Where you going?" He yells with laughter in his voice. I go into my my room and slam the door behind me. He always makes fun of me when I say that I made friends. It's an uncommon thing for me to say, because I don't make friends. But I have some now.

I play some music and just lay on my bed. My day replays In my head. I head downstairs and grab my backpack. I go back into my room and rummage through my bag to take out my sketch pad. I flip to the picture that Gerard drew of me. It truly is beautiful and amazing. He's really talented. I look at the time and see that it is 7:43Pm. I go downstairs and see my dad on the couch, half asleep. "Hey Frank" he says and waves me over "Go buy a pizza, your choice" he gives me a twenty.

"Thanks" I say and head out. I shove my hands in my jean pockets and walk to the pizza parlor. I arrive and walk up to the counter. "Hello, I'm Patrick, may I-. Oh hey frank" Patrick says, I suppose he works here since he's wearing a uniform. "Hey Pat" I say. "What will it be?" He asks. "One medium vegetarian please" I say. He types on the cash register and says "that will be $5.52." I hand him the twenty and we talk for a bit while we wait for the pizza. "One medium vegetarian" he hands me the box with a smile. "Thanks Patrick, see you tomorrow" I say as I walk out the parlor. He waves a bye. My stomach growls while I walk home. I open the unlocked door and make my way upstairs to my room. I sit on my bed with my pizza box next to me. I scroll through Tumblr. while eating some slices.

I hear the front door open and I head to the top of the stairs to see who it is. It's my mom. I go back to my room. 9:42pm. I put the rest of the pizza in the fridge and grab some makeup wipes to remove my eyeliner. I lift the comforter and fall asleep.

I wake up to my alarm blaring Iron Maiden. I take a shower and apply eyeliner. As I put on a Metallica shirt, I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I look my arms, somewhat pale and scared. I look at my chest, no abs, but a bit of flab. It's covered in fading bruises.

At my old school, I used to get bullied. At first, it was verbal, but it turned to physical abuse and that led to self harm. I haven't hurt myself in about a week or two. That might be the longest time I've gone with out harming. I sigh and proceed to get ready. I head down stairs and go out the door.

Sorry if this chapter wasn't as interesting. Don't hate me :)