8. There's no Disguise

*Frank's POV*

There I am, face-to-face, with Gerard. "Where you going?" He asks shutting the door and locking it. "Um, I was h-heading back to class" I say. I'm cornered, Gerard has me fucking cornered in the boys bathroom. "Hm, I like your shirt" He says running a hand down my chest. "Black Flag is good shit" he adds. 

He puts a finger under my chin and lifts my head so I look at him, damn he's fine. "I like you Frankie, you're different" he says. He leans down and kisses my cheek. "Your face is soft" Gerard chuckles. "Um, thank you?" I say questionably. 

He kisses my other cheek, then he kisses my jaw, he plants kisses to my neck. I move a bit to access him more space. I bite my lip in hopes to not let out ant noise. I eyes flutter closed. He kisses up to the corner of my lips and stops. I ope my eyes and see him staring at my lips. "I like your ring" he says and pokes my lip ring with his finger. 

He cups my face and brings my lips to his. I place my hands on his hips. He tangles his fingers in my hair and occasionally tugs. This is a full make-out session, at school, in the bathroom, with Gerard, and it's my third day here, wow. He places his warm hands under my shirt and roams my chest. This is kind of embarrassing, but I can feel myself get a bit hard. I can't hold it in, and that was when I moaned into his mouth. 

He breaks the kiss and smirks "eager are we?" "Well, we should head back to class" he says. "But-" I begin and he pushes me out of the bathroom. "See you later" he says and bites his lip. I swear, R.I.P my fucking ovaries!

Oh wait, I'm not a woman. 

I leave and go to my locker. I grab a book so I can cover my 'boner' when I walk in class. I walk with the book down at my waist and walk into class like that. "Everything alright Mr. Iero?" Mr. Baker asks with a raised eyebrow. "Uh, yes?"I answer more in a question tone. "Weird, just take a seat. I play my backpack on my lap and remove the book. And wait the rest of the class to calm down a bit. 

The rest of the day passes by quick and it's lunch. Mikey didn't question why I took so long in the bathroom, which I'm glad for. Pete, Patrick, Mikey and I are sitting and Mikey stands up. "I'll be back perhaps" he looks at me and I mouth 'Ray?' he nods and leaves. "Where do you think he's going?" Pete asks and I shrug my shoulders. "There's a party at Bob's tonight, are you guys going?" Patrick asks. "Isn't bob that one blonde ass?" I ask. Ugh, Bob. "Yes, but he throws killer parties. And, Gerard goes to them" Patrick says. 

"I'll think about it" I say. "They always have alcohol, that's why I go" Pete says and takes a bite from a french fry. "Mikey goes because if the booze, he gets high as shit man" Pete says and laughs and Patrick laughs to. "How do you guys know Bob?" I ask. "Mikey" they both respond at the same time. "How does Mikey know Bob?" I ask. "Gerard" They respond, again. "How does Mikey know Gerard?" I ask. "You seriously don't know?" Pete asks. "Know what!" I say. "Mikey and Gerard are brothers" Patrick says. This can't be. 

*Mikey's POV*

"Hey Ray" I say as I jog up to Ray who was waiting for me at the school's front doors. "Hey Mikey, I was wondering if you were gonna show up" he laughs. I chuckle. "Did you eat already?" He asks. "Not yet, but I was-" I begin but he cuts me off. "Then I've gotta take your somewhere to eat" He says and takes my arm, he leads me to his car and we drive. "Where to?" He asks. "Um, where do you wanna go?" I ask. "Hm, I've been craving Taco Bell for a while-" He says. "They to Taco Bell we go" I say and he looks over to me and smiles, which I return. He has such a great smile. 

We arrive, order, he wanted to pay but I'm paying next time if there is a next time, and we sit at a booth. We talk while we wait for our food to arrive, we talk as we eat, and we talk some more. Turns out, we have a lot in common. We arrive at school and get out of the car. "So, do you want to hang out after school? We can go to the park, get ice cream, OH! or watch a movie at the cinema" Ray says. "After school, I'd love to, but I have detention" I sigh. "We could hang after school tomorrow" He suggests. "I'd like that very much"I smile and smiles back.

"Oh, wait" He says and faces me. He brings his hand to my face and fixes my glasses, which were on the verge of falling off. "There you go" he says. "Thanks." We walk to my next class and wait by the door for the bell to ring. "I don't know if you know, but Bob is having a party later, you should come by" Ray says and the bell rings. "Yeah, definitely, I'll tell Gerard to give me a ride" I say. "Cool" Ray says "I should get going." "See you then" he says with a smile and kisses my cheek. 

And I died, not literally, but whoo, Ray is something. "Hey Ray?" I stop him before he leaves. "Yeah?" He asks. I kiss his cheek and say "See you later." He smiles and walks to his class. I walk into the classroom with butterflies in my stomach. I take a seat at my desk and wait for school to be over. 

WhooHOO! Two updates in a day, well, technically in a morning. It's 2:38AM right now. Haha. How was your Thanksgiving? Or if you don't celebrate, how was your day? And did you go Black Friday Shopping? I didn't go shopping, but I had Taco's on Thursday. They were good. 

Okay, bye!