4. They made me who I am

*Frank's POV*
I get to school 3 minutes early, so I head to my locker. I grab some notebooks and books for classes. I swat my hand away quickly as someone slams the locker closed. "Hey, new kid" he says. He was tall, blond, blue eyes and he was that one boy who was hanging with Gerard yesterday. "What you got there?" He asks snatching my backpack from me and looking through it. "Stop it" I say and try to take my bag back from him. He pushes me back and abs stumble onto my ass. He finds some of my money. "30 bucks. Thanks, you didn't have to, now I can go buy my cigarettes" he shoves my money in his pocket and throws my bag at me and says "thanks faggot" he walks away.

I stand up and dust myself off. I collect my things and check the time. One minute till the late bell rings! Holy crap. I race off to find Ms. Monroe's class, which is English. I run up the stairs and barge into the room right when the bell rings. "You made it" an old lady says who I assume is the teacher "take a seat" she adds. I sit next to Mikey. "What was that about" He asks. "Just overslept" I lie to him. He nods.

The lesson goes on for a while and there are three minutes left. "She's boring huh?" Mikey asks me. "Yeah, I almost fell asleep" I laugh and laughs to. "Want to come over to my place after school? Pete, Patrick and I head over to my house after school on Tuesdays to chill and watch Television. Do you like American Horror Story?" Mikey says. I nod a yes. "Great, you can come over later ad we ca all watch it" Mikey smiles. "Sure" I say. "Give me your phone. Ill add my number and I can add you to the group chat" Mikey says and I hand him my phone. He types for a while and hands it back. I see the name as he put himself and he put 'Mikey <3.' I look at him confused and he laughs, which makes me laugh. The bell rings and I gather my stuff and Mikey and I head out. "You are going to hate math" he says. "Is the teacher rude?" I ask. "Nope, it's just that I hate math and don't understand shit" He says which makes me laugh a bit.

Mikey was right, math was boring. Mr. baker made a few jokes here and there, but, eh. Third, Fourth and Fifth period pass by and now it's time for lunch. "So, how were your first five classes so far?" MIkey asks me as we come out of Music. "They were alright" I answer. If Mikey wasn't in my classes, they for sure would bore the hell out of me. "I didn't know you played guitar, you sounded awesome" Mikey complements my guitar playing. "Thanks, but you were great on bass" I respond. He laughs and says "We should start a band!" With that, he runs over to the table where Pete and Patrick are at.

"I'll be right back dudes" i say as I catch up at the table. "Where you going?" Patrick asks. "I'm gonna leave my stuff at my locker" I respond "Don't wait up" I say and begin to walk away. "Did you guys knew Frank can shred on guitar?" I hear Mikey exclaim. I smile and leave the lunch room. I walk to my locker and I feel a tap on my shoulder. "Oh, hey Gerard" I say as I see true beauty at my side. I know I don't have a chance, but hey, a man can dream.

"Where you going?" He asks with his hands in his jean pockets. "um, I'm dropping off a few things and heading back to the lunch room" I respond and unload my bag. I shut the door and Gerard grabs my backpack from my hands and swings it onto his back. "Lets go" He says and walks out the school doors. Where is this boy going with my backpack? I jog after him and see him heading to his car. He gets in and turns it on, as do I get in the passenger seat.

He hands me my backpack and pulls out of the parking space, and out of the school. We drive in silence and arrive at the coffee shop from yesterday. He gets off as I grab money from my backpack, just in case, and walk into the shop.

We walk to a booth and don't bother to look at the menu, because we know what we're gonna order already. A waitress takes our order, and shortly, our drinks come. "What do you have after lunch?" Gerard asks taking a sip of his coffee. "Cooking" I respond and he nods. "What about you?" I ask. "Math, but I usually ditch" he responds with a shoulder shrug.

We talk for a long time, I loose track of time. I check the time 2:24pm. I missed my sixth lesson, damn. "Hey Gerard, could you give me a lift back to school?" I ask. "You wanna go back?" He asks setting down his third cup of coffee. I nod a yes. "Well, let's go" he says and we walk to the counter and I pay.

"Are you going to art?" I ask Gerard. "No" he simply says. We stop at a parking spot and he turns off the car. "Well, thanks for, yet, another cup of coffee" I say and smile at him. He smiles back. "Hey, Frank?" He asks. "Yes?" I ask. "There's a party Tomorrow, you should come" he says. "Sure" I say. We stare into each others eyes, and I swear, we both leaned in a bit. But he slowly backed away and converts it with an obvious fake cough. "Well, by Gerard" I say and leave the car. I speed walk into the building and slip into the art room, not being caught.