10. And I just hope you know

^There's a nice picture of Mikey for y'all. :)
*Frank's POV*
I continue to sway my hips and see Gerard is still behind me. He lights a cigarette and takes a blow. I take it from his lips and smoke it. He chugs his beer and places his hands on my waist. We dance for a bit, and by dance, I mean Grind. "Come on" he says and grabs my hand and takes me upstairs. He looks for an empty room and finally found one.

We get in and he shuts the door behind him and locks it. He pushes me against the wall and looks into my eyes. He kisses me, hard. I kiss back and put my hands on his face. His hands roam up and down my sides. He kisses down to my jaw, then my neck. "Gerard wait" I say and pull him back. "What is it?" He asks. "I have homework" i laugh. "You are so drunk" he laughs. "Do you remember shit when you're drunk?" He asks. "Nope" I say and pop the P. It's true, I don't remember like half of what happened when I wake up with a hand over.

"Well then" he says and pushes me onto the bed. He hovers me and begins to suck on my neck. "I see you still have your hickeys" he says into my ear. "Well, it's not like I can erase them with white-out or a pencil eraser" I say and flip us over so I'm hovering him now. I lean down and kiss his cheek, the his jaw, and move to his neck.

I plant kisses and place my hands on his chest. I slowly slide a hand down to his crotch area and keep my hand there. I begin to undo his belt, but he grabs my wrist. He sits up and says "take off you jacket and hoodie." I do as said. He takes my shirt off and he takes his off too. And may I say, I would have cummed right then and there, he looks like a Sex God.

"Thank you Jesus" I whisper with my eyes closed. He lays me down and he hovers me. I run a hand down his holy chest and bite my lip. "Like what you see?" he says and kisses my chest down to my waist.

He palms me through my jeans and I can feel myself get hard. "Fuck" I groan and throw my head back. I rise my head and see him smirk. He undo's my pants and tells me to take them off. As I take them off, I look over to him and see him begin to take his own off.

"Wait Gerard" I say and look at him. "Yes?" He asks looking at me. "I just wanna say that you look totally hot" I slur and giggle. "I mean, you always look hot, but, yeah" I say and smile. "Jesus I'm so drunk" I whisper to my self. "And high as hell" He adds.

He removes his pants and searches for something in the nightstands. He pulls out a bottle of lube and sets it aside. He looks into my eyes and kisses my forehead, the my cheek, then my jaw, then my neck, then my chest, down to the waistband of my boxers. He slowly pulls down my boxers and exposes me. Chills run down my spine as he takes me in his hands and begins to jerk.

"Turn around" he says and I do. I hear a bottle open and I turn to see him rub lube on his fingers. He soon sticks a finger in, and wiggles it around in me. "Fuck" I moan. He adds another, then another, trying to find my prostate. He then removes his fingers and positions himself behind me. He thrusts into me, hard.

"Oh fuck" I moan and Gerard keeps moving in and out. He feels amazing. The only sounds you can hear is me whimpering/moaning and the music downstairs. He grabs me and starts to jerk me off. This goes in for a while and I say "Fuck, Gerard, in so close." "Me too baby" he groans and thrusts harder and faster. I feel something in the pit on my stomach and moan.

I soon release and shortly after, Gerard does too. "Fuck, that was great" Gerard says and lays down by me. "It was" I say and lie in my side to face him. I cup Gerard's face with a Hand and kiss him. "Good night" I mumble and adjust myself under the sheets so my back is facing him and drift off to sleep. 

*Mikey's POV*

Ray and I grab a beer and sit outside. We talk and talk some more. Ray is great and sweet, I really like him. I wonder where Frank is, I haven't seen him around. "Hey Mikey?" Ray says. "Yeah?" I ask and we look into each others eyes. "You're really cool and I like hanging out with you" He says and grabs my hands. "I really like hanging out with you too" I say and blush at the contact. "Would you wanna, I don't know, go out and be my boyfriend or something?" He asks with nervousness in his voice. 

I grab his other hand and say "I would love to." He smiles and I smile, we lean in and kiss. Ah! We kissed. His lips are soft and gentle. "Wait" I say. "What's wrong?" He asks. "What about Gerard? What about us at school?" I ask. "Hm" he says and thinks. "Maybe we should tell Gerard" He says. It's quiet and we burst out laughing. "Tell Gerard" I laugh. "Good one huh?" He asks laughing. "Um, no. How about it's our little secret?" He says and sticks out his pinkie. "Our little secret" I say and link our pinkies as a 'pinkie promise'. 

"Want me to take you home?" He asks "I didn't have a lot of beer so no worries" he adds. I trust him, I really do. "Sure" I say and we get in the car. He drives slow and in caution. We arrive home and we get off the car. "Thanks for everything Ray" I say and unlock the door quietly or my parents would hear me coming home at 2:52AM with alcohol breath and slightly high. "I had fun" He says. "Me too." I kiss his cheek. "See you at school" I say. He kisses my lips. "See you" he says and waits for me to go into the house. Once I'm in, I walk to a window and wave 'bye' to Ray and he slowly drives away. 

I tip-toe upstairs and make my way to my room. I take my jeans off and crawl into bed, where I'm taken by sleep. 

Sorry for a late update, Merry Early Christmas (For Those Who Celebrate It)