14. Send you roses when they think you need to smile

*Frank's POV*
Friday morning, finally. I awaken 10 minutes before my alarm and get up anyways. I get ready in a Nirvana shirt, black skinny jeans, a black jacket, my converse and some red eye shadow with some eye liner. I head down stairs and see my dad in the kitchen, pouring some whiskey into his coffee. "Hey dad" I say and grab an apple. "Are you wearing make up?" He asks capping the bottle.

"My son isn't supposes to wear makeup, your not gay. I didn't not raise you like that" he says grabbing my face and inspecting my eye shadow. "Leave me Alone" I say and wiggle away from his grasp. "Go upstairs and take it off" my dad says angrier. "Oh would you look at the time, if I don't leave I'm going to be late. Bye" I say, grab my bag and bust out the door. I run to the school building.

I finally arrive and see Mikey, Pete, and Patrick. "Hey guys" I say sort of out of breath from running. "What happened to you?" Mikey asks. "Dad, angry, liquor" I say in between breaths. They nod as the bell rings signaling to go to our first lesson. "Come on" Mikey says linking our arms. "I need to tell you something." I turn to Pete and Patrick, but they shrug their shoulders.

Does Mikey know? About Gerard and me? I'm done for. We get into class and sit at our desks. "So" Mikey says staring into my eyes. "You know how Bob had his party?" He asks and I nod 'yes'. "Did you have fun?" He asks. "Sure" I say "I was drunk so I mostly don't know what happened in the morning" I say leaving out the part about waking up naked next to his brother who was also naked. "Well, Bob is having another party tonight" he says "wanna go? I promise I won't leave you for Ray again". "Um, sure" I say. "Great" Mikey says reaching into his backpack for a pencil. "Is that it?" I ask. "Yes, why?" He asks. "Just making sure" I say and reach into my bag for my stuff.

The lesson drags on and now it's time for math, which I hate. Mikey and I sit through half of the lesson with out trying to fall asleep and I get a message.

Gerard: come out

What the hell? How did Gerard get my number? "Who is it?" Mikey asks. "Just my mom" I lie to him and he goes back to doodling on his worksheet.

Frank: how the hell did you get my number?

Gerard: I put my number into your phone.

Frank: well, that's not creepy at all :|

Gerard: just come out

Frank: why? I'm in the middle of a class

Gerard: I'll go in and take you out myself

Frank: id like to see you try

I turn my phone off and work on the worksheet we were assigned. The door burst open and there was Gerard. "Is this important Mr. Way? I'm in the middle of grading papers" Mr. Baker says looking up at Gerard from across the room. "Ms. Kimble needs to see Frank" Gerard says looking at me, then at Mr. Baker "now". "Well Mr. Iero, pack your things and join Mr. Way" he says and continues grading papers.

Mikey raises an eyebrow at me and I just shrug getting up. I leave and go with Gerard. Once the door shuts behind us, he pins me to a locker. "How, did, you, what?" I ask. "I get my way" he says and our faces are close. "What were you doing with Mikey?" He asks/ whispers into my ears. "Um, were friends and we have math together" I say and try to escape his grasp, but I can't.

"Have you told Mikey anything?" He asks and kisses my cheek. "N-no" I stutter. "Are you coming to Bob's party?" He asks kissing my jaw. "Y-y-es" I stutter. "What made you change your mind?" He asks looking into my eyes. "Mikey a-asked me if I was going and he begged for me to go so I said yes" i answer him. "Hmm" he hums.

I don't know why, but I can't control myself right now. I grab Gerard's shirt by the collar and bring him in more closer to me, and kiss him passionately. He cups my cheeks and kisses back with full force. I hear a moan come from his lips, which makes me smile thinking about what I can do to this guy. "Mm, not here" he says and drags me to the bathroom. He locks the door behind him and I push him against the wall.

We connect out lips again and I push my bag to the side. I kiss his jaw, then his neck. I get on my knees and begin to undo his belt. "Fuck Frank, faster" he says and I do. I pull his pants down and take him in my mouth. I work from the tip, to the base. I bob my head fast and I look up at him, his head is thrown back and his mouth is slightly parted.

There's a knock on the door. "Come back later" Gerard says and footsteps fade away. I bob my head faster and Gerard says "F-Fuck, I'm g-going to come". With that, he releases into my mouth and I take it. "Jesus" he says and buttons up his pants "is that all your pretty little mouth can do?" I slightly chuckle and stand up.

"I'll be expecting you later babe" Gerard says and kisses me. He unlocks the door and winks at me, then he's gone. I grab my bag that I threw to the side and make my way out just as the bell rings for our third lesson. I make my way to science with thoughts of Gerard in my head.

"God, he's gorgeous" I whisper to myself and go into the classroom. What are we? Are we like together now? I'll have to ask him at Bob's party.