9. It just aint living

*Frank's POV*
The last bell rand signaling that school is over. Thank god, and thank god Gerard didn't show up to art. I walk out and find Mikey at his locker. "Hey Mikes" I say and he shuts his locker door.

"Hey" he says. I still can't believe that Mikey and Gerard are brothers. Why didn't he tell me?! "Heading home?" I ask. "Nope, detention. Remember?" He says and I nod. "Hey, but I'll tell you all about Ray later" he says and we walk to the detention room. "Oh, and, this one guy is having a party later, you can come by my place and we can head to the party" Mikey says.

"Yeah, I need to let loose for a bit" I say. "Cool" he says and lightly punches my shoulder. "I'll text you later, so you know all the information" he says and with that, he's gone. I sigh and make my way home.

I open the door and her yelling from upstairs. "Why do you want this!" I hear my father yell. "I don't love you!" I hear my mother yell. "What about Frank? Huh, your just gonna walk out on him?" I hear my dad. "I already told him" I hear my mom and that's when I accidentally bump into something and both their attention is on me.

"You knew about this? And you didn't tell me you little bastard?" My Dad asks and yanks my hair. "I just found out, stop touching me" I say and try to rip my hair from his grip. "Stop it!" My mom says and pushed my dad until he releases my hair, which he does.

"This is why we're getting a divorce" my mom says, throws a yellow envelope at my dad and storms out of their room. I quickly leave before my dad can say anything. "Where are you going?" I ask my mom as she heads downstairs with her keys and jacket. "I'm going to meet up with Harry" she says and leaves.

Wow, what chaos. I go to my room and decide what to wear for later. I grab a jean jacket, a black hoodie, black skinny jeans and a Misfits shirt. I do some homework and I get a message from Mikey.

Mikey: you coming over? Pete and Patrick are here

Frank: yeah, I'll get ready and head over

Mikey: Okay

I change and brush my hair out a bit. I spray some cologne and brush my teeth. "I'll be back Dad" I yell. "Where are you going?" He asks. "A friends house" I say and shut the front door. I pull my hood up and walk to Mikey's house. I ring the door bell and Pete is there, he pulls me in. "Whose ready for a great night!" He squeaks. We cheer and get in what I'm guessing is Petes car. Pete drives, Patrick sits on passenger, and Mikey and I sit in the back.

"Why you look sad Frank?" Mikey asks. "Parents, they're getting a divorce" I say. "Damn man, that sucks" Mikey says. "Yeah, but let's not talk about that shit, let's talk about you and R-" I say and Mikey puts a hand over my mouth. "They don't know, only you" he whispers. I make my mouth a 'O' shape and nod my head.

We hear the blasting music from blocks away and I feel nervous. This is the first high school party I go to. We park the caí a few feet away and walk to Bob's house, or better yet, Fucking mansion! His house is huge as hell. Pete and Patrick run into the house and Mikey sticks with me. "Ray said he would be here" he says and squeezes my arm.

"Are you nervous, you seem nervous" he says as we walk to the kitchen. "Here" he says and grabs two beers from the cooler and hands me one. "You gotta relax" he says and opens the bottles. "Your right" I say and take a sip. Mikey drinks a bit and I chug the bottle, I haven't had beer in a while. "Damn Frank, you want another?" He laughs.

"Yes please" I say and he hands me another. "Come on, this is my favorite of these parties" he says and we talk to the back where there is a huge pool and slide, beach chairs lined up and there's a circle smoking pot. "You smoke?" He asked me. "Yeah" I say. I smoke cigarets, but I don't smoke pot as much.

He takes a blow and passes me the blunt. "Keep it" he says grabs another. Pretty soon I see Ray walking around the house. "It's Ray" I say and tap on Mikey's shoulder. "Oh!" He exclaims and pats down his hair "how do I look?" He asks. "Beautiful" I say in an Italian accent and kiss my hand.

"Thanks" he says. "Go get him tiger" I say. He walks off and talks with Ray for a bit. He turns around and gives my thumbs up. I mock his action with a smile. I smoke a bit more and make my way inside the house. It's sweaty, the smell of beer and weed hits you instantly, along with the blaring music. I grab another beer and make my way to the 'dance floor.'

I walk around but the music just makes me wanna dance. I move my hips to the sound of the music and dance like whatever. I'm almost done with my beer and sweating from my forehead when I feel somebody behind me. I don't recognize him, but he grabs my hips and starts to grind. He being my drunk self, dances again, against him. He stops and I turn to see Gerard tap on his shoulder.

"Get away" Gerard says and punches his face. The poor guy gets up and scurries away. "What was that about?" I ask/scream over the music. He shakes his head no and leaves. He returns with two beers in his hand and gives me one. I grab it and continue my dancing. This is a really good song, so I sway my hips dramatically.