⚠(R) Honeymoon (Part-2) 🔥

❌❎Warning!⚠❎❌

🔞🔞🔞
If you are sensitive to those (R) scene, it's better for you not TO READ THIS CHAPTER FROM THIS INSTANT....
I ALREADY WARNED YOU, DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER, IF YOU ARE UNDER AGE OR SENSITIVE TO (R) CONCEPT.
🔥🔥🔥

"I am sure about it, oppa, I need you as much as you need me so yeah, " she said as I locked her lips with mine and kissed her with a little hint of lust in it.

My hands were roaming around her wet waist and to her chest while kissing her. I quickly moved my hand to the back of her body and placed near the string of her bikini. I untied it professionally. Still left with her clothes on.

>♡<

Jiyeon's P.O.V
He kissed me so passionately while his hand was roaming freely on my waist and all over my body. I feel shivers running on every part of my body. His kisses were so sweet that it was clouding my mind as well as my body.

I felt his hand going to the back of the neck as he rests near the string of my bikini. He untied the knots very quickly as he kisses on my neck while sucking and licking onto it.

He kissed here and there on my neck and suck at one specific spot. He sucked onto it numerous times. Each time he sucks onto that spot, I bit onto my lips to prevent me from producing weird sound.

"Don't hold it, baby. Let it go. I want to hear your voice," he said huskily.

I obeyed him and let out the sound. He smirked while kissing on my lips. He kissed me on my lips until I am out of breath.

"You're sure, you want it?" He asked again.
"Yeah. I am sure of it," I replied.
"Your command is my order, please relax my queen, just relax, okay? I will make a good memory for you," He asked as he stroked my cheek with his thumb.

☆☆☆

Myungsoo's P.O.V
After I confirmed it for the last time with her. I started to kiss her in a more sensual way. She was out of breath so I let her breathe for a short time then locked my lips again with hers.

While kissing her hungrily, I moved my hand down to her top and pull it over from her head. She quickly covered her bare chest with her hands shyly.

"Gwenchana, baby. Let me see it.I am your hubby," I said shamelessly as I removed her hand away from her chest. She wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled me closer to her body. In that way, my body will cover her upper naked body.

I smiled at her while she was kissing me on my lips just to destruct her embarrassment. I let her kiss me for a moment before I started working on her beautiful mounts. I could feel them hardening beneath my bare chest.

I moved my hands to her bare chest as my hand was playing with one of her mounts, flicking, tracing, pinching, and other things that I can give her pleasure with my hand. She moaned softly in between our kiss.

She let go of my lips when she needs to breathe. I took this chance to suck onto her boobs. I used my mouth skillfully on her hardened nipples. I sucked her left side of her breast while my hand was massaging the other side.

Her moans were getting louder each time I sucked, licked, and bite onto her nipple. From the corner of my eyes, I could see her hands gripping onto the bedsheet. I care less about it and do the same process as her breast to her right side.

"Jiyeon-ah, do you even know you are the most beautiful girl for me in this entire world?"I asked while sucking on her breast like a baby.

"Urgh, oppa..." she moaned softly when I wet her now dried right breast.