~Closer To Each Other~

~Chapter-7~

The following day in the early morning, Myungsoo went to the nearby supermarket to buy some food for Jiyeon. "What should I buy?" He thought before he went into the shop.

He ended up buying a lot of things like oreo, milk, ramen, triangle kimbap, and etc. He ran back to his house and prepared breakfast for Jiyeon.

When he reached back home, he saw her sitting quietly in the living room. "Omo, you're awake?" He asked.
"Where are you going? What are those bags?" She asked.
"Ah, these? *he lifted up the bags and shrugged. There is nothing in the fridge so I went out to buy breakfast for you," He said.
"Let me prepare some breakfast for you then we will go to school," He said as he went into the kitchen with bags in his hand.

"What did you buy, Myungsoo-ssi?" She asked.
"I bought a lot, since, I don't know what do you like to have," He said while taking out all the things from the bag.

"Woow, you bought a lot," She said excitedly. I chuckled softly.

"Grab one and let's go to school," I said.
"Myungsoo-ssi?" She called.
"Hmm? May I ask something to you?" She asked hesitantly.
"Ahh, what is it?" He asked while putting some ingredients into the fridge.

•••

JiYeon's P.O.V
I was hesitating to ask what I want to ask. "It's okay. I already told you that you don't need to scare me," He said.

"Urm, about your eyes and your attitude," I said.
"What's wrong with them?" He questioned as if it was a very normal question to him.
"I notice that your eyes color is changing according to your mood and also sometime you would act cold towards people and sometimes you become warm and comfortable," I said innocently.

He smiled and chuckled. "Oh, really? About my eyes I love using those color eye contacts, about my attitude, I don't know," he replied easily.

"Ah, jinjja? "
"Yeah, now, grab one and let's go to school, we don't want to be late to school, aren't we?"

I picked a packet of triangle Kimbap and went upstairs. I changed into my school uniform and wore some makeup on my face and went out of my room. I saw him, waiting near the staircase with a backpack on his left shoulder.

I admitted that he looks really hot and gorgeous like that. "Shall we go?" He asked.

"Eunn, kaja," I replied and went out of the house. We walked for about 10 minutes to reach his car.

"Sorry for making you walk, don't worry, I'll find a way to drive through the park," he said.

"Gwenchana, walking makes us healthy so that's totally fine with me," I said energetically.

When we reached his car, he opened the door for me, "Go in," he muttered. I went inside the car as he closed the door back for me and walked to the driver seat.

"You can take a nap, I'll wake you up when we're near to the school as you woke up very early," he said.

'This guy is very sweet and gentle to a girl. Totally my type' I thought.

He chuckled as he started the engine and drove away. "What are you chuckling just now?" I asked.

"Um, nothing. It's just that this is the very first time I brought a girl to school in my car," he said.