~Back To School~

~Chapter-13~

The following day, when Jiyeon woke up, she saw Myungsoo who was reading a book with his leg crossed, on the couch which located in the middle of her bedroom.

"Myungsoo, how long have you been in my room?"She asked nervously.
"A while ago," he replied coldly while his eye was still on the book.
"Take a shower, I'll be at the downstairs and prepare for your breakfast," he said as he got up from the couch and walked to the door.

Jiyeon took a glance at the clock and went into the shower room to clean herself.

•••

Myungsoo's P.O.V
I went out of Jiyeon's room with a smile on my lips. I made some waffles as her breakfast and sat on the couch in the living room.

Actually, I was in Jiyeon's room the whole night. I just read and watched some books and movies on my phone.

I heard a shuffling sound which I knew the person was Jiyeon.
"Have your breakfast then we'll leave for school," I said as I served her breakfast.

"Myungsoo?" She called as she cut a piece of waffle from the plate.
"Hmm?"
"How did you know how to make human food?" she asked curiously.
"Why? Why did you ask?" I questioned instead of answering.
"Aniya, they taste really good," She praised.
"Really? I just watched and read some shows from TV and also from the cooking books," I said with a smile.
"Gomawo for the meals," she said.
"No problem, if you enjoy the food I made for you, they meant a lot to me. Just finish it up, I need to get ready for school," I said as I excused myself from her and walked up to my room.

I took my school uniform and changed into it after I took a long warm shower. I styled my hair into disheveled one, I took my phone and car key from the bedside table and walked downstairs.

I found Jiyeon waiting for me in the living room. "Have you finish your breakfast?" I asked while climbing down the stairs.

"Yeah, it was great," she said with her two thumbs up.
"Jinjja? Let's go to school," I said as we walked out of the house while walking side by side.

•••

When we reached school, I saw my siblings gathering beside the van. "Why are they always gathering beside the van?" Jiyeon mumbled softly yet I could hear it clearly.

I smiled as I parked the car in my parking lot and got down.
"Jiyeonnie, how are you?" SungGyu asked while leaning against the van with his elbow supporting his body.
"Not really that bad," she replied casually.
"Okay, Jongie, escort her to our class," Woohyun ordered.
"Where are you guys going again?" SungJong and I asked.

They exchanged some glance between them and looked away. I trailed their eyes and saw Shin and his group talking not very far from us.

"Myungie, don't give too much attention to them. They ain't worth it," DongWoo said as his attentions were fully on his phone.

"Let's go to the class, we don't want to be late for it, aren't we?" Woohyun said as we walked to our class.

Jiyeon became closer to us, especially to SungJong. They would talk all the way to our class. The girls were taking glances to us yet we care less about them and walked behind SungJong and Jiyeon.