~Prosal From Him~ Part-II

Continuation From the Previous Chapter...

"Park Jiyeon, we have been dating for already two years or so and we had passed all good and bad situations together so I think they proved how sincere my love is to you, right?" He asked while holding one of my hands.

"Of course, I knew that, please get up," I said while helping him to stand up but he refused to do so.

•●•

"Yeah. Just like the song,
Even if every day has a storm, I will always by your side.

I miss you, missing you
I don't care how hard it is,
I just want you to be happy;
Everything, I do it for you... so Park Jiyeon, will you marry me?" He said while taking out a red velvet box from his pocket and opened it and revealed a simple ring that has a diamond in the middle of it.

"Oppa

"Oppa...." I said through my cracking voice. My visions were getting blurry as tears were forming and threatening to be freed from my eyes.

He noticed my voice so he stood up and pulled me into his bear hug. "Eoonn...why are you crying, princess?" He said while wiping the tears away from my cheeks while using his thumb.

"Oppa, I'm so touched, and yes, I will marry you," I said while forcing myself to stop crying.

He took the ring from the box and put it around my ring finger. "Saranghae, Park Jiyeon. There might be times that I failed to protect you but starting from today, I promised to take care of you and make you happy no matter what the situations are, I will make you happy, I swear it, baby," he said while planting a soft kiss on my cheek and forehead.

"Nadol, oppa. I will love you and cherish your love," I said and hugged him back.

That moment, "Yayyyyy!!! Now, you've officially become our sister-in-law, congrats, Kim Jiyeon!!!" 6 guys shouted and whistled out of nowhere.

SungJong came towards me and handed a bouquet of red and white roses. "Chukhahaeyo,nona," he said as I accepted the bouquet from him.

"Okay, our little sister, since you are now officially become Myungsoo's wife so please take care of our prince,araji?" Woo Hyun asked.

I nodded even though it doesn't make sense to me. "Hachoooo...." I sneezed out loud.
"Oops, you're sneezing, gwenchana, wear my coat," Myungsoo said and took off his coat and put it around my shoulders.
"Thank you,oppa," I mumbled.
"Now, let's have dinner!" Dongwoo shouted as everyone gave their death glare towards him.
"What? Jiyeon already knew our real identity for a long time so why do we car...." before he could finish his sentences. SungGyu smacked him on his head with force.

"Hyung, that's hurt!" He whined.
"You deserved it, Hyung," Hoya mocked while sitting on the roof with SungYeol.
"I agree," SungYeol said as he jumped down from the roof.