~Grade-12 Class-1~

~Chapter-2~

I followed the direction that the guy told me awhile ago. I walked into the room and got my schedule and everything.

Lady: Mijoo-ah, can you please guide Jiyeon-ssi to her class?
Mijoo: Nae, Ms.Jung.

Mijoo walked towards me and gave a very cute smile to me.

"Annyeong, My name is Kwon Mijoo from Grade-11 Class 4. May I know which year are you in and also class?" She asked politely.

"Nae, My name is Park Jiyeon. Ah, this is my schedule paper, nice to meet you," I said.

She took the paper from my hand and read it. "Omona, you're in the same class with them," she mumbled lowly.

"Nae?" I asked.
"Urm, you're in the same class with Infinite," MiJoo said.
"Infinite? Who is Infinite? Are they bad guys?" I asked curiously.
She giggled. "They are not a bad guy but they're weird," she said.
"I see," I said softly.

I found her pretty funny and lovely by the way she talked and acted towards me.
"Arasso, MiJoo-ah. You're adorable," I thought out loud.
"Gomawo, ah, this is your class. I think Mr.Choi is already in the class," she said.
"Mr.Choi?"
"Nae, he is going to be your class teacher. His name is Choi MinHo,"
"He has the same name as MinHo from Shinee," I joked.

She giggled and replied, 'Every new student from his class said the same thing as you.' She knocked on the door and went in where else I remained outside.

•••

After a moment later, Mijoo and a middle-aged man came out who I assumed was my class teacher.
"Nae, seang (Trans: Teacher in Korean)She's the one, "MiJoo said to him.
"Nae, Park Jiyeon-iminida," I introduced myself.
"Ahh. Thank you, Ms.Kwon. it's nice to be my student, " He said to MiJoo and me.
"So, please excuse me," MiJoo said and walked away.
"Please come in with me," Mr.Choi said as I followed behind him. He stood in front of the class.
"Class, quiet! You guys will be having a new student so please be kind to her, understood?" He shouted while breaking through the noise and also to gain attention from his students.

There were guys looking at me and I noticed one of them who was looking outside from the window. Some of the guys were cheering and girls were glaring at me.

"Eeep, Korean Girls are weird," I thought.

"Ms.Park, would you mind introducing yourself to the class?" Mr.Choi asked.
"Ah, nae. annyeonghaseyo, je ileum-eun Park Jiyeon-ibnida. jal butagdeulibnida," I said in my Japanese accent Korean.

"Okay, Ms.Park, please take a seat beside Mr.Kim Myungsoo," He said. "Kim Myungsoo, can you raise your hand?" The teacher asked but he did not seem to hear it until a guy in front of him poke his hand.

Only then, he raised his hand and looked back to where he was looking before.

"This guy is interesting," I thought. I walked to the place and noticed 6 guys were acting pretty weird.
"What's up with them?" I thought and took a seat beside Myungsoo.

"Annyeong, Myungsoo-ssi. My name is...." he cut off my sentence.
"I already know your name, so, don't bother about it. Just feel comfortable with yourself," he said coldly.