~I'll Protect You~

~Chapter-4~

Myungsoo's P.O.V
I spent the time with Jiyeon for a moment, I would say that she's the one for me. I learned a lot about her during short period of time.

I hugged her while soothing her, "Gwenchana,everything is going to be okay from now on," I said while stroking her back soothingly.

She stopped crying and I broke the hug, "Shall we go back to the class?" I asked. She nodded weakly and we went out from the gym and back to our class.

When we reached to our class, we saw that all the girls were glaring at Jiyeon and I. I care less about it and went to my seat.

There were no teacher in the class, "Sungyeol, where is JungHyeok?" I asked to one of my brother who was chatting with SungJong.

"He is not going to be here , anyway," He said with a happy grin.
"Geurae? I have time to take a nap," I said along with a satisfactory chuckle.

"Oh, you must be the girl who get into trouble with those bastard," Sungyeol Said.
"Ah, nae. Park...." I cut Jiyeon's words.
"We knew your name so don't bother about it," I said emotionlessly.
"Anyway, ignore that guy, My name is SungYeol, the tallest among the brothers," SungYeol said proudly.
"Ah, nae. Nice to meet you," she mumbled.
"Let's get along in future," SungYeol said.

•••

No one's P.O.V
Their school dismissed just like that. Jiyeon became close to Infinite but not all the boys.

"Take care ,Nona!!" SungJong said while waving his hand to Jiyeon from their van.

Jiyeon waved him back and went onto the van which was waiting for her.
"Who's that boy?" Her aunt asked once she drove away.
"Chingu,waeyo?" Jiyeon asked charmingly.
"Aniya, the boy seems nice to you. Take care Jiyeonnie, this is place is dangerous, sometimes," the elder replied.
"Nae,Imo," Jiyeon replied.

But, for some reason, Jiyeon was feeling uncomfortable, she felt that someone was looking her from the distance. She glanced at the rear mirror but there was no one.

Jiyeon cleared her throat and scratched her nape.
"Are you okay,dear?" Her aunt asked worriedly.
"Huh? Ah, nae, gwenchanayo. I'm just sleepy,ahee," Jiyeon lied.
"Then , take a nap. I'll wake you up when we arrived home," Jiyeon's aunt replied.
"Nae," Jiyeon said politely and closed her eyes.

'I didn't know what's going to happen. All I feel about the school by my experience was pretty weird,'Jiyeon thought as she closed her eyes and fall asleep.

•••

Myungsoo's P.O.V
I ran after Jiyeon's van after I excused myself from my brothers.
"Don't wait for me, I will go back to home after I've done with everything," I said and walked away in human speed.

Once I'm free from the crowds , I started to run with my full speed and looked after Jiyeon from the distance. I didn't know why I am following her.

At one place, the van stopped and a middle-aged lady got down from the car and went into a convenient store.

"Mrs. Wang?" I mumbled.

I sensed the 6 bastards' blood scent from a mile or two. I'm really good at sensing ,too. I hid myself behind a wall and peeped the van.