~I'm Sorry,Honey~

Myungsoo's P.O.V

Later in the evening, the teachers decided to play some silly game around the campsite.

"Hyung, aren't you suppose to be with Mr.Choi?" One of my classmates asked.
"For what? I'm enjoying the scenery here," I asked emotionlessly.
"Aniya, He is looking for your presence," he replied.
"Okay, I'll be there soon," I said lazily while getting up from the ground.

I looked for Mr. Choi and Lee, instead, I saw Jiyeon talking with Taehee, she is one of our classmates. I enjoyed looking at Jiyeon's freestyle. She looked so happy and carefree.

"Myungsoo-ah, you're there!" Mr. Lee said.
"Nae, ssaem. Taehyung told me that you were looking for me," I replied while holding my breath.
"Yeah, I including with your class teacher are planning to play some game," He said.
"Is it find the treasure around here?" I asked flatly.
"I think, that's a suitable game for all of you, don't you think so?" He asked.

I looked for Shin and his stupid gangs. "I don't think others like to play that game, it's so childish," I said while scanning the whole area to spot Cross Gene.

There were no trace or shadow of Cross Gene members. I grew conscious yet I managed not to show it on my face. "Geurae, then what shall we do? "Mr.Choi asked.
"I think, it's better for us to learn about nature," I suggested.
"Okay, then. You guys just enjoy the evening, I'll discuss with your teacher " he said as I excused from him and walked to my siblings.

"Gyu hyung, did you see any of the Cross Gene?" I asked SungGyu who was flirting openly with a girl.
"Don't care about those shit," he said as he continued to flirt the girl.

I rolled my eyes inwardly and walked towards SungJong who was drawing beside Jiyeon.

"Hyung, mwohae?" SungJong asked.
"Nothing, I have nothing to do so just walking around," I lied.
"Ah, geurae? You can walk around with Jiyeon," he said while drawing the outlines of a mountain.

I looked at Jiyeon as she smiled sweetly to me. "Do you want to go for a walk with me?" I asked.
"Why not? Let's go," she said excitedly.

I helped her to get up by lending my hand and we walked away from SungJong.

"Where are we going?" She asked.
"Urm, I am not familiar with this place so let's go not very far from our campsite," I said.
"Okay, let's go to the lake. I heard that the place is really pretty," she said while clapping her hand delicately.
"Okay, kaja," I said as we walked side by side.

She would steal a glance at me often. I ignored it at first but it turned me to feel uncomfortable so I decided to talk with her.

"Why are you glancing at me frequently?" I asked smoothly.
"Ani, I'm really curious about something," She said softly.

"What's that about? " I asked.
"When I fall asleep last night, I felt someone gave a smooch on my forehead, the thing is I'm curious about whether it's a dream or not?" She asked bluntly.

"I think, it's just a dream, why do you care about it ?" I asked while controlling my nervousness.

"Why do I feel like it's so real?" She asked to herself.
"Don't think too much," I said.

I heard a shuffling sound but I care less about it and walked behind her.
"It's getting cold, huh?" She said.

I took off my zipped-up hood and put it around her shoulder. She looked at me with what-are-you-doing-?' look.

"You're cold, right? Take my hood. You won't feel that cold anymore," I said.
"Gomawo, Myungsoo-ssi," she said sweetly.

"Omo, look, what we have here?" A guy with familiar voiced said.