~Cross Gene~

~Chapter-5~

Myungsoo's P.O.V
After Jiyeon left Minah's room.
"Myungsoo, have a seat for a while, I have something to tell you," She said.
"Okay, what's that you want to say?" I asked casually.
"I want you to protect Jiyeon and also, don't tell what actually you are. I don't want her to scare off everything. She suffered a lot with her parents so I request you to make her happy," She said.
"I promise you that I'll make her happy, but, I can't promise you about my real identity, I'm sorry about it but I'll try," I said.
"Yeah, do you still live with JungYeop?" She asked.
"Yeah, but he is going to some business trip later on," I replied.
"Geurae?" She asked as I nodded to confirm her word.
" I think I should wait for her downstairs," I said and walked down the stairs.

A few minutes later, I smelled blood which was very sweet and attractive to me. I sensed that my throat was started to get dry. I was in the urge of drinking that blood.

"Andwe, Andwe, andwe," I mumbled while choking my neck softly. I got up from sitting when the smell of the blood getting stronger. My fangs were started to appear in my mouth.

I shook my head and hold my breath.
"Gosh, what should I do? Usually, I don't react like this, what's happening to me???" I thought angrily.

A few minutes passed, I'm starting to turn back to normal until Jiyeon climbed down the stairs. All my attention was on her, I noticed red liquid dripping from her finger.

"No way, don't tell me, she gets a cut," I said in my mind. I cleared my throat while walking towards her.

"What'd happened, Jiyeon?" I asked while pointing at her finger.
"Ah, I pricked with a wood that is sticking out from the hanger," she said.
"Let me clean that for you," I said and dragged her to the nearby sink. I ran the water tap and put her hand into the running water to clean the blood.

Luckily, it stopped bleeding. I looked at her and she was blushing.
"Mian, I, uh...the.. ermm..." I was lost and didn't know what to say.
"Gwenchana, I knew that you won't hurt me, " she said while avoiding my eyes.
"Thanks. By the way, do you know where is the first aid box?" I asked.
"Urm, at that cabinet," she said while pointing to one of the cabinets.
"Ah, okay. I got it," I said and took out the first aid box. I washed my hand with first aid alcohol and put some anti-bacteria killer cream on my index finger.
"Urm, it will hurt a little," I warned before I applied the cream onto the cut. She bit her lowered lips as she hissed.

I blew some air onto it while looking at her face. She was too concentrating on her finger that she did not notice that I was looking at her.

I took a bandit from the first aid box and torn the paper and put the bandit on the cut.

"All done," I said.
"Gomawo, Myungsoo-ssi," she said.
I just nodded my head a little and looked at her after I put first aid kits back to the box.

"Shall we go?" I asked.
"Let me say..." I cut her off, "Okay, I'll waiting for you outside," I said as I walked out of the house.

•••

"Cross Gene, you guys are making a fight with me, huh?" I thought while making a fist.

A moment later, I heard a door creaking sound and I looked up and found Jiyeon and Minah on the doorway. I walked to them.