~Proposal From My Vampire Prince~

Three months later,

Jiyeon's P.O.V
I was still sleeping in the bed since the weather outside was very pleasant and chilly at the same time so I hid under the thick blanket.I could hear my phone ringing non-stop for the past 10 minutes but I ignore it and tried to sleep again but it won't stop until I answer the call.

I stretched my right to the bedside table to take my phone on it. Without checking the caller ID, I answered it right away.

"Hello?" I asked with my morning voice. All I could hear from the other line was a soft chuckle.
"Helllooo?" I asked again.

"Hey, babe, are you still on your bed?" He asked. With his voice,I noticed that it's no other than Kim Myungsoo.

"Oppa? Why did you call me at this time?" I asked while rubbing eyes sheepishly.

"Now, get ready and changed into the outfits that we bought together at the Lotte World Mall, I will be in front of your house within 30 minutes, Love you," he said as he dropped the call right away.

"Boryaa??" I thought while looking at the blank screen of my phone. I moved the blanket away from my body and got ready for the day. I did my daily routine and walked out of my room to help my mom with preparing for our breakfast.

"Ohaiyo,oka-san," I greeted her.
"Eunn,ohaiyo, did you get enough rest last night?" My mom asked.
"Nae, how about you? What are we going to eat for breakfast?" I asked while making coffee for me and her.
"I was thinking of having some pancake, how does it sound for you?" She asked.

"Urm, that's great," I agreed and seated on the stool near the kitchen counter and waited for my mom to have our breakfast together.

We have our breakfast while chatting happily until my phone interrupts our conversation. "Excuse me," I said while rubbing my nape.

She shook her head as she told me to reply to calls. "Hello?"
"Jiyeon-ah, come out, I am waiting for you, and plus please pay my greeting to your mom, I am not coming in,pali-wa," he said.
"Arasso,oppa, Wait for a while, I need to change my outfit," I said.

"Nugu?" Oma asked while taking a sip of coffee from the cup.
"Myungsoo, he said Hi to you, I am leaving for a while, bye, mom," I said and went into my room to change my clothes.

I took a peach color blouse and a pair of white skinny jeans along with a white long coat since the weather outside is getting colder than previous months. I combed my hair and let it run down freely from my scalp and down to mid of my chest.

After applying some make-up on, I took my handbag which was lying on the swirled chair, and leave the house. I saw a black car and a man waiting beside it.

●●●

The person saw me and walked towards me. He is kinda familiar to me but I could not recognize who he was because he was wearing a suit and a black sunglasses which revealed only his nose and mouth.

"Jiyeon-ah, Kaja, Myungsoo is waiting for you, oh, by the way, I'll be your driver for today, so get into the car," A guy with charisma toned said.

"SungGyu oppa?" I whispered under my breath but it seemed loud and clear enough for him to hear as he smiled sweetly as he opened the door for me.

"Gomawo," I said as I got into the car. He walked around the car and got into the driver seat.
"Oppa? Where are we going?" He asked.
"Urm, Molla, I'm doing what Myungsoo told me to do, either way, fastened your seat belt even though my driving skill is better than Woohyun but still it's better for you to wear a seat belt even if you sit in the back seat," he said non-stop.