~Don't Say GoodBye~

Some more weeks had passed just like usual. Myungsoo was still hesitating to confess his love to Jiyeon yet she was also feeling the same way to him. No one confessed their love to each other.

"Myungsoo-ah, confess your feeling only when the time is giving you a chance for it," SungYeol said as the latter was flipping the open book to here and there while another hand was playing with a pen.

"But, Hyung, I don't want her to feel uneasy because of me," Myungsoo replied only to receive a flick on his forehead.
"I never know that you're a pabo for little thing like this," DongWoo said crookedly.
"Dongwoo hyung, you're not helping me either," Myungsoo complained as he rocked the chair back to forth.
"What? We are helping you and you said we are not?" SungYeol asked dramatically as he clutched his heart.
"Quite it, SungYeol!" Dongwoo hissed.
"Myungsoo-ah, confess her before it's getting too late," Dongwoo said as he put a hand on Myungsoo's shoulder and climbed out of his office from the window.

Myungsoo took a glance at SungYeol from the corner of his eyes. The tall guy got up from the office chair and approached Myungsoo. "Dude, don't forget that Mrs.Park is back in Korea so at any time she will take Jiyeon back to where she really belongs," SungYeol warned as he did the same thing as DongWoo.

"Remember about it, Myungie!" SungYeol shrieked as he ran into the woods. Myungsoo's room became quiet again and the only sound he could hear was the breeze of the winter air that was blowing outside.

He cheered himself and walked out of his room and saw Jiyeon with luggage which was leaning onto her left thigh. "Jiyeon, what's that?" He asked as he pointed at the luggage beside her.

Jiyeon hugged him warmly and pulled herself back. "Thanks for everything you had done to me these days, I will never forget you and everything you had done to me," She said with a forceful smile while hiding her sadness inside her heart.

Myungsoo noticed it and widened his eyes. "No, don't tell me, you're going back," he said.

Jiyeon hugged him for the last time as she dragged her luggage with her and away from Myungsoo. He remained in the same spot and his mind couldn't register what just happened to him.

When reality hit him, it was too late to hold Jiyeon back. Tears started to flow from his eyes and down to his cheeks. "Why am I hesitating to say 'I Love You' to you?" he asked as he wiped the tear away from him.

•••

A year later, Jiyeon came back from Japan with her mom to Korea. She had finished high school last year in Japan. Her father passed away because of liver cancer.

She and her mom decided to stay in Korea for the rest of their lives. She couldn't forget Myungsoo and thought a lot about him almost every day.

"I'm back, Myungsoo oppa, we will never be separated this time," Jiyeon mumbled while looking at the night view of Seoul from the window frame.

"Jiyeon,let's have dinner,"Her mom snapped her out of her thoughts.
"Nae, Umma," She replied as she walked out of her room and to the kitchen.

They had their dinner silently. "Jiyeon-ah, isn't the food delicious?" Her mom asked when she noticed that Jiyeon was staring at the dishes for already 15 minutes.

Jiyeon laughed nervously as she shook her head. "Aniyo, they taste really good," she said. "Then, eat a lot with full appetite," her mom said as she nodded as a response.

•••

Myungsoo's P.O.V
It's already a year that I saw Jiyeon for the last time. I still remembered our departed time and always regretted not to confess my love to her.

"Hyung?! You have been gazing at the field for already 2 hours, did something bothering you?" SungJong asked while playing the piano.
"What else you think, I would think about ?" I questioned.
"Hyung," he sighed and stood beside me.

"Myungsoo! Myungsoo! I smelt your girl! She's back!" SungYeol said gleefully.
"Huh? She's back?" I asked.
"Eunn, she's back in Korea," SungYeol confirmed.

I smiled happily as I hugged SungJong and kissed his forehead repeatedly.
"Yah! Myungsoo Hyung, stop! Stop!" SungJong said as he pushed me away.

"Jongie! You heard it, she's back!" I shouted joyfully. He rolled his eyes as he looked boringly at me.

"Yeollie Hyung, you take care of that boy!" SungJong said and walked out of my room.
"So, dude, are you going to confess to her this time?" He asked while folding his arms above his chest.
"I am,I will confess to her this time!" I said firmly and jumped down from the window and ran into the forest.

•••

"Tch, Myungsoo, you have this cute side behind your cold personality," SungYeol heaved out and joined the others.

"Where's Myungsoo?" Woohyun asked.
"Who knows?" SungYeol shrugged as he sat beside SungJong.

•••

Jiyeon's P.O.V
I woke up in the middle of the night when I felt someone looking at me. I rubbed my eyes softly and try to adjust the vision. I saw a silhouetted person around the corner of my bedroom.

"Who's that?!" I asked.
"..." I got no replied from him yet he was still in the same spot.

I put the blanket away and turned on the bedside lamp. I saw the person that I wanted to see the most during these years, I quickly got up from the bed and ran to him.

He smiled as he hugged me securely. "Long time no see, Jiyeon," he said softly.
"I know, I think a lot about you, Myungsoo," I said.
"You did?" He asked dramatically and broke the hug and stared into my eyes. I could feel something behind those breathtaking pair of brownish golden-colored eyes.

"Jiyeon-ah, what if I confess you right now?" He asked while caressing my hands with his thumb.
"Eh? W-what're you talking about?" I asked.
"Yes, Jiyeon, I have been in love with you ever since a year ago, but, I was hesitating at that time and let you go away from me. This time, I can't let you go away from me anymore, I love you, Jiyeon-ah, will you be mine?" He asked sincerely.

I blushed and looked elsewhere but his eyes. "Jiyeon-ah?" He called lovingly. I nodded my head real quick and hid inside his broad chest.

"So, it's a 'Yes'?" He asked while stroking my hair.
"Eunn, I will be yours, Oppa, I love you, too," I mumbled while hiding my face in his chest. He tightened the hug, "I promise that I will never make you cry or sad" he said as he planted a smooch on my forehead.
"Aishitereu, Jiyeon," he mumbled...

••••

Ta-daaaa...
How Is the ending??? (JK)
I think you enjoy this fic...
Thanks for anticipating my work and I appreciate all your comments and loving votes....
InspiritSL