10- Decide

Pat POV

"Weakling."

I open my eyes to find myself in the same place that I feared to be in. The same gosh darn black void. Groaning, I see Evil Pat standing in front of me, patiently waiting with the smallest smile on his face.

"Great." I say sarcastically, "So, what mental torture are we going with today Game Host."

"Actually," he growls, rolling his eyes. His tone let's me know I'm definitely in for a "treat." "I'm letting you decide."

"What?"

Evil Pat sighs, shaking his head. "It's obvious you think of me as an imaginary being-"

"That's because you are." I snap. His eyes flash angerily as I cut his off.

"Shut up," He hisses venomously, pulling out a small dagger from his belt. "or I'll remove your tongue."

Gritting my teeth, I nod and let him continue. "Good." He growls, tossing the blade on the ground between us. Then sits down, signaling for me to sit down as well. I obey his orders, not wanting to be harmed simply for not sitting down. "I want you to make a choice, you have all the time to think about it, so choose wisely." Alright, what is this. Something between Jen and something else morally wrong, isn't it.

The dark figure sitting a few feet away kicks the knife right in front of me. I give him a questioning glance and Evil Pat just smiles. "Here's your decision, you can eather stay here and let me do whatever I want to you, or... wellllllll." He hold his index finger to his throat, sliding it end to end. Then collapses on the ground dramatically before sitting back up. His grin, still and unmoving, plastered on him like a painting. My eyes widen in horror.

"So, I can be tortured, or kill myself..." Evil Pat just nods, his eyes cold and dead. I take a minute to think about this. I can be mentally tortured, and so far I know what that's like. I mean, he could be holding back this whole time. If I let him do this then... He'll just bring out every bullet. Killing myself...but...not really? It's a dream, and in every dream with this thing I've had to die to wake up. Hesitantly, I pick up the small knife. Am I really considering this? Well... I guess. In the end, it's eather be tormented, or wake up...

And waking up is the better option.

A/N: What would you pick?