4- Coming.

Pat POV

*Time skip to them snuggling in bed cuz me be lazy*

Though I'm pretty sure Jen just kinda laid there, I pretty much passed out. I wish I could've stayed awake.

Once again in the same dark void, I look around. This time, I search for Evil Pat, or any sign of him. I see him hovering upside down above me, with something I can't see in his hand.

"So you decided to come back." He says with a voice of venom, "You're stupider then you look."

"Why don't you shut up and get out of my head." I snap.

Evil Pat rolls his eyes. "Yeahhhhhhh, well I'm a part of you so that's a problem."

"Stop lying. There is no part of me that would terrorise myself and kill Jen." I growl.

Evil Pat sighs, turning himself right side up. "You shouldn't be so rude."

"Me being rude!" I exclaim. "Biggest hypocrite of the year award right here!" With that, Evil Pat snaps his fingers. Two bloody shackles with chains grab me by the ankles. "Hey! What are you- whoa!" He hangs me upside down.

He chuckles. "Karma has a funny way of working out, doesn't it?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You left all your friends and family for dead. They're only alive because of pure luck." Evil Pat says with a cold dead look in his eyes. "Now look. They have all left you here with me, even those closest to you.

"Oh, and what did you expect me to do, I was a little kid!" I snap, a little hurt.

"This"

With lightning speed, Evil Pat pulls out a gleaming, red sword and stabs me in the gut. Then punches me still hanging me upside down, sending me flying back and hitting the ground. With the sword still in me, I struggle to stand up. He walks up and kicks me, his knee coming in contact with my right eye, making my head spin and I land on the ground on my back.

Evil Pat laughs, "But of course, your to weak to do anything. " His voice changes to a mocking tone, "You need little mommy Kerris to come and save you. Well, mommy isn't here now, your all alone."

"Shut up." I growl, starting to cough up blood, "You don't know what you're talking about."

"Actually I do, since I am you. And, what if I don't shut up, what are you going to do, have a little break down?" He says, pulling the blade out of me, watching with a crooked grin as I fall to the floor.

"Why?" I mutter, trying to sit up, "Why are you doing this. If you really are part of me, than you're just hurting yourself. Why?"

His expression darkens, but he still smiles, "Because it's what you deserve." Evil Pat grabs my shoulder, "You know, once you're gone, everyone is going to be happier. Why don't you just do it yourself?"

I slap his hand away. "There's no way I'm believing that, especially considering it's coming from you." I snap.

"Yes, I suppose you would say that. I just wish Jen hadn't convinced you to sleep yet. Makes since though, when it comes to her you're weak minded." Evil Pat sighs, "I wasn't finished planning for tonight, but I guess now we'll have to advance earlier than I imagined."

"Uh, we? Advance? What are you-"

"Oh it's nothing you need to worry about, yet." He lets out a chuckle, "Oh won't it be fun to see you crawling, begging for people to help you. To see you fall down an endless cycle. Yet no matter how loud you scream, no one will help you."

I stare at him wide eyed. What does he mean?

"Well, I suppose it's time to end this little episode. Goodbyeee!" Then, Evil Pat walks up to me, and using his magic, breaks my neck.

A/N: I'M HAVING FUN!