1- Nightmare

Pat POV

What is this place? I look around, trying to see the environment around me, but that's the problem. There's nothing. Inside a some deep void of some sort, there's nothing but darkness. A cold shadow that wraps around me, and sends chills down my spine. The whole place giving me a feeling like I'm not supposed to be here.

"Mmmf." There's a muffled groan behind me. I turn around and see, to my horror, Jen. She's beaten, tied to a chair, and dry blood cakes her left cheek. A gag around her mouth prevents her from speaking, and one black eye looks a few days old. Her long brown hair tangled and matted. It was as if she's been here for a week.

"Jen!" I immediately jump up, racing to get to her quickly when something holds me back. Lots of some sort of gray, thin tentacles launch out of the black abyss, holding me down. Some grab at my arms and legs, while another wraps around my neck. It becomes so tight that I can barely breathe. Jen looks at something behind me, petrified.

"Well Patrick." A familiar voice says from behind me. "Looks like you're in quite the situation" A cold hand grabs my shoulder, and he steps into my line of sight with confidence.

What I see shocks me. A person stands in front of me, but it's like looking at a mirror. He looks exactly the same as me, down to the finest detail, as if we were identical twins, except for one thing. The only difference between him and I, is that he has blood red eyes, gleaming with interest as if he was a kid getting a new toy.

"W-Who are you?" I question the man and he just laughs, a cold and bitter laugh. Then grins creepily at me.

"Why, I'm you. Well, in a way. I'm still Patrick or whatever you want to be called, however your little community gave me a nickname. I believe it fits me like a glove." He pulls out a sharpened butcher knife from his belt, and lots of other "tools" can be seen in their respective sheaths. The knife he's holding is covered in rust and old blood. "Evil Pat. What do you think of that?"

I stare at the blade in dismay, and Evil Pat just laughs at me once again.
"Oh my Stars, your expression, it's hilarious!" He walks over to Jen and puts the tip of then knife in her cheek. Then precedes to drag in downwards on her neck, shoulders, and arms. New, fresh blood streaming on the old, opening and reviewing other wounds that start to bleed as well. Jen starts to tremble, closing her eyes so she won't see. She sobs, hanging her head helplessly, unable to do anything.

"Stop!" I cry out, "Please, just tell me what you want!" I try relentlessly to struggle the bonds around me, but they only become tighter. My eyes blaze in anger but there's no magical response. It's only rage that keeps on coming without any sign of stopping. "I'll give it to you just stop hurting her!"

Evil Pat pauses, pulling his blade away and walking towards me. He tilts his head at me, almost as if he was confused about what I said. He then grins coldly. "Who said I wanted anything that I'm not already getting, you idiot!" He puts the knife to my neck, "You love her so much don't you. Of course you do, yet you leave her in the dark so often, and I think you know why." Evil Pat laughs psychotically, "It's because you know that she doesn't really love you back. You are nothing but a pathetic, freak, little coward with nothing worthwhile to give."

I grit my teeth, "That's not true. I don't care what lies you say, it doesn't change the facts. We both love each other."

He raises an eyebrow, looking me straight in the eyes, and studying me curiously. Then leans close, muttering in my ear menacingly "Then why is she going to leave you alone, here, with me, to suffer."

My eyes widen, "What-" before I can properly respond, Evil Pat punches me in the upper stomach, knocking the breath out of me. I stumble with what little balance I had, and fall on my knees. Trying to get a breath in when the tentacle around my neck tightens like a snake. Preventing me from breathing at all.

"Don't you see, no family, no friends, no one is here to help you, because everyone knows you're worthless." His words seem to echo. Shut up, shut up, shut up!

Evil Pat then to walks back over to Jen, holding the blade over her chest. "Don't worry my dear," He says with some sort of sick glee, "this will be quick, and very painful." He stabs Jen, directly in the heart. Her screams echoing through the void for what seems like forever before she actually dies.

Her cry of pain, a cry for help sticks in my head. A blood-curdling scream that tears through my mind. Her agony hits me like a truck. I feel the pain. Everything becomes a blur due to my tears. He killed her. He killed her. She's dead. Jen's dead. She's gone. I close my eyes, hands covering my face. I suddenly stop struggling, stop trying to breathe, and just let myself sob silently.

"Don't cry Pat," I hear his cold, dead voice one more time before dying.

Ll'it wohs woh kaew uoy ylurt era

Won ekaw pu

A/N: ...
I WARNED YOU
I AM EVIL! 😅🤣😈