I

Happy Birthday boy with the green eyes,

I really hope you make the best of your situation Harry. I'm sorry, you have to be there. To have you surrounded by friends and warmth rather than those horrid muggles. I would have sent your gift but with the rather odd lack of communication, I plan on giving it to you in person upon returning to Hogwarts. Aunt Victoria has been complaining all morning about how much of an inconvenience it is to uphold her reputation with the "celebration" she plans each year. And the most awful part, I'm one of the main focuses of this event. So ridiculous if you ask me. It is nice to see Cetus especially since we didn't get the chance to see each other during the holidays.

Oh, I cannot wait to see you. Even after last year's events I truly hope that this year will be different. I might have just jinxed us but here's to the boy who lived. What a silly title to have, but none the less you always make things a little more interesting Harry Potter. Oh, I must leave it here unfortunately Aunt Victoria keeps sending the poor house elves in to retrieve me and I fear that this time she will appear herself. I cannot wait for you to open your present Harry. Happy Birthday.

All my love,

Arabella xx

⬖⬘⬗⬙

Wow, I actually updated lol, anyway here's the start to year three and I absolutely cannot wait for our lovely Sirius Black and for everything that unfolds. Also fun fact, I've started another story that focuses on Bells and our good boy Freddie called Letters Dipped in Red. So essentially Arabella is actually sending those ones and that story is focused on her relationship with him and whatnot from years 4-8. Oh, I absolutely adore him. And another called aparecium which is for Adira and Sirius. So if you want no pressure to check that out I'd really appreciate it. 👉👈 But glad I'm finally picking this back up. I hope you enjoy don't forget to vote love you guys. 

(also I'm aware they're cousins lol this relationship is platonic, Draco needs some nice relatives and I cannot wait to show you what I have in store for them. Also, Draco may or may not be planned for another one of my OCs so just wait and see.)