IV

The sun shone brightly on the two thirteen-year-olds, melting the ice cream in their hands ever so slightly. They sat outside of Florean Fortescue's Ice-Cream Parlour with wide smiles and their pinkies linked under the table. Arabella could never ask for a better Summer, regardless of the situation that had put her at the Leaky Cauldron and in the company of the green-eyed boy. There hadn't been a moment they were apart, they both found comfort in each other's company. They would walk throughout Diagon Alley entering shops in search of sweets or just to see what the wizarding shops offered. 

Cetus had been very adamant about not leaving the area just in case their Aunt was still sending the hounds after them. But after a couple of weeks, it seemed they were in the clear. Hopefully. And as if summoning said boy, Cetus loomed over the two, his owl Artemis sitting on his shoulder with a rose-colored envelope held in her beak. At the sight of the letter, Arabella sat up her eyes wide.

          "Is that from..." all Cetus did was nod motioning for the two thirteen-year-olds to follow him back to the Leaky Cauldron.

          "Morena Delacroix is one tough woman to get a hold of, but after reading Mom's journals several times I found an old postcard with a potential address. Just our luck." His pale blue eyes moved to his sister before they shifted to Harry. "Hey Bells, I'll meet you upstairs. I have to grab something before we read the letter." He vanished to the bar of the inn leaving his younger sister to head upstairs with the poor green-eyed boy tagging along. They had caught a glimpse of a rat scampering away with a ginger cat close on its tail. She recognized who they both belonged to immediately even before they heard their voices. Ron and Hermione were there. And in addition the whole Weasley Clan. Arabella wanted nothing more than to see them but she had to see what the letter said. Who this Morena Delacroix was.

          "Harry, I'll catch up with you and the others in a moment." He smiled back at her before pulling her into a hug.

          "Do what you need to Bells, we'll be down here waiting for you." She squeezed him before heading up the stairs to Cetus' room. She saw the delicate blue uniform hanging on the back of the closet door. It was prestigious, so finely made, and such a beautiful hue of baby blue. She envied the uniform ever so slightly. She only looked away at the sound of the door opening behind her.

          "I had to retrieve my textbooks but I've got snacks and tea." She watched as her brother held onto the tray, a couple of textbooks floating in after him. Once he was sure they were all placed on the dresser he shut the door, a few pieces of his black hair falling into his eyes. Moving it away with his hand Cetus set the tray into the small round table near the window.

So much had changed about her brother in the month that they had been there. He used to be so quiet and stoic, he smiled more, but the exhaustion was evident in his eyes. His hair had gotten longer now being held in a bun by his wand, he no longer wore the horrid suits that the Vembulons required, and he just looked relaxed, mature. He looked like Cetus, the Cetus she would sneak out of the chateau and hide in the garden with. He looked alive. 

He had caught her staring and wiped his face. "Do I have something on my face?" He looked just like the man she saw in the mirror. He looked just like their father. She laughed and shook her head

          "No...I just...you look happier." This was when Cetus finally took notice of how big she was getting. The siblings had been through so much in their short lives, and just by looking at them, they had grown so much. Cetus had taken a seat across from her with a small smile on his lips.

          "As long as we're together, Bells. I'm happy because you are happy. I haven't seen you so smitten with a boy before, let alone Harry Potter." He laughed crossing his legs, a blush erupted on her face before she looked away embarrassed. "He's nice, a little dumb, but nice. But if he ever makes you cry I swear he'll never be able to-" Arabella burst out laughing

         "Oh believe me Cedric, Min-a, and Larken have got that covered. They call themselves the PAA. The Protect Arabella Alliance." This time Cetus started laughing his hand on the back of his neck.

          "You know what, that makes sense. Especially for that Diggory boy. Here." He had handed her a cup of tea before reaching for the letter. "You've got a gaggle of boys tailing you."

          "Do not." he raised a dark eyebrow before scoffing

          "Hm, I suppose you're right, more of a shadow perhaps." He winked at her with a playful smile. "Well, let's find out what Ms. Delacroix sent shall we," he said waving the rose-colored envelope.