small note

hello, you cool cats and kittens. i hope everyone is doing well during this whole mess our world has fallen into. but lets stay positive and i wish everyone good health and i hope you all have the support you need. it's been almost a year since i last posted and man have things changed. i myself have developed as a person and am now in a space (and i clearly have the time now) to write. i've got part three all planned out but in the meantime would in-depth profiles regarding my oc's be interesting? also on a whole different note, anyone watch my hero academia because if you do i've created oc's and planned a story if anyone is interested. also sorry i don't respond to many comments but i thank you all from the bottom of my heart because it shows that people actually like what i'm putting out. thank you all for the recent attention too, i didn't think anyone was still interested in this book. but because they are i'm very excited to start working on part 3 of this fantastic journey. but in the meantime, i'm going to post the profiles for my oc's or rather the ones you've met and are soon to meet. i also might mess with formating. but anyways thank you all and i hope you are all doing well. much love.