[06]

Dear boy who I ran out on,

I feel awful. I honestly forgot that I had prior engagements, and I truly am sorry. The prank was not going to set itself up, and though it was quite an interesting party, I needed to find George and Fred. I was quite surprised to have been invited actually, I mean with me being in Slytherin and all. I could only imagine what being nearly headless would be like, first off it would not be very pleasant. Oh, but back to the prank. Harry, you will not believe what we are about to do. It will most definitely be the biggest prank that the three of us have pulled so far. By the way, I might have to borrow your invisibility cloak. Speaking of, I still cannot believe that you have one. It's so extraordinary and just imagine the things you could do with it!  

Are we still on for our meeting tomorrow night? I've rather been looking forward to it. Our last meeting was interrupted unfortunately and it would be nice to finally see you without a disturbance. I will make sure to send Apollo with a letter just to confirm. I'll bring Butterbeer and other things that I've grabbed from the kitchen. Maybe you can tell me more about the Muggle world. It truly does amaze me, how different the two worlds are. But no matter how odd, that is part of your life. Maybe you could take me to a Muggle shop sometime. Aunt Victoria strictly forbids any involvement with the Muggles. It's rather silly if you think about it, we do go to school with those who are Muggle-Born. Oh wait! I'd very much like to visit a Bookstore. All those stories like the one about the girl with a red cloak, and the one with the tower and girl with long gold hair. They sound marvelous. I absolutely adore it when Hermione tells me of them, I simply cannot wait. Once again I do sincerely apologize for leaving so abruptly, I'll make it up to you when we next meet. I Promise.

From,

The girl who needed to be somewhere

♢ ♢ ♢

New Chapter and Life Update. I've officially moved into my University Dorm and it's so different. Well, I mean of course it is, but I'm settling nicely and now that it's over I can finally Update more often. I do hope that you enjoy the latest update! Please vote, comment, and follow!