[10]

Dear possible Heir of Slytherin,

Heir of Slytherin? That's quite a joke in itself if I do say so myself. Not that I intended on that being rude. At that, Malfoy is off practically claiming the title. Bloody hell, any prejudice Slytherin is whispering about themselves being the Heir. Even Gael. Which is highly unlikely. It is quite ridiculous if you hear what they say. Pansy will not shut her mouth about the possibility of Malfoy being the heir. It is all she speaks about during breakfast and dinner. Quite frankly I am ready to jinx her. And there are the never-ending complaints coming from Malfoy. How in the world have I put up with them for so long? 

I've written a letter to Cetus telling all about what has occurred so far and to put it short, he is beyond worried. He does say hello but is very concerned after what happened last year. With how things have already turned out, I hope things will only get better. Min-a's still having those weird dreams, she keeps saying to be cautious of red, of letters that disappear. I've no idea what she means. Maybe you will. 

Have you heard from Ginny? She's once again "lost track of time" and missed the time we were supposed to catch up. This is becoming more and more concerning as the days go on. Though it sounds rather odd, I've tried following her to see where she goes, but I always end up in the First-floor girls' lavatory. She's never there when I walk in though. Only Moaning Myrtle. Even if a ghost resides within there, I get a terrible feeling when I'm in there. The whispering gets louder but I cannot pinpoint where. Harry, I hope she's okay. She's got to be. 

Love,

The girl who is thankfully not the Heir