[19]

Dear Harry,

What in the world is going on? Hagrid has been arrested and at that Dumbledore's been suspended. There is no way that Hagrid would ever harm a student or anyone for that matter. But from what you've told me, he does know something. Follow the spiders? That sentence could not get even creepier than it already is. Oh, and Malfoy's father is the monster. He is the reason for the suspension, and overall he just ruins everything. Draco isn't any better. He is getting on my nerves more and more wanting to 'cleanse' the school of dirty blood. But the only blood that is dirty is his. 

But that is not even the worst thing to have happened. Hermione and Penelope Clearwater, they've been petrified as you may know by now. Mione is a very smart girl, she wouldn't have just gone after whatever is doing this without being onto something. I just feel absolutely terrible, I'm not in danger in the slightest, and all these students who come from muggle homes are. It's unfair and wrong. If you find anything else please, please let me know. I want to help, she's my friend too. 

I keep trying to talk to Ginny but she's been very off. She's skittish and looks terrified all the time. George mentioned that she's been having nightmares. I really want to talk to her but every time I try she can never get anything out. I'm really concerned about her. Something is definitely off. The voice had stopped for a while, but then I heard it again, it wants to kill. I have no idea as to why I heard it, I keep asking Larken and she thinks I'm going crazy. Maybe I am, I know that this isn't normal, but there are students being petrified. None of this is normal. 

From,

Arabella

♢ ♢ ♢

New update. It's been a while, also I'm almost done with my first year of college which is fun, kinda dreading finals but it's fine. Hopefully you enjoyed, I'll really try to keep updates constant or at least you know not months apart, we'll see.  Please vote, comment, and follow!