[14]

Dear boy who has the worst timing,

Why must you have the worst timing? At that the worst luck. First, it was the bloody wall, and now this. And at that, what occurred in Duelling Club earlier is not helping in the least. Justin Finch-Fletchley and Nearly Headless Nick both petrified and of course to your dismay you'd have to stumble upon both. This is wildly getting out of hand, impossible really, I do mean, a ghost? How could someone dead be petrified? But really, everyone should not blame you for every minor inconvenience. Not that what happened was a minor inconvenience, but still it's not as if you petrified them.  

Also, thank you for stopping the snake. It should have attacked, but it didn't. It just sat wrapped around my feet, and then you spoke to it. I swear, things are getting crazier and crazier by the minute. And we go to a magic school, how much worse could it get? Okay, maybe a lot worse, but hopefully not. There has been something bothering me, but I don't want to ask in person. If you ever retrieve these which is very unlikely maybe you'll have understood. I've been hearing things in the walls. Maybe you have too but...I don't want to sound crazy, even this is bizarre for a witch. I don't know maybe I'll bring it up, maybe I won't. We'll have to see. 

Sincerely,

The snake girl

♢ ♢ ♢

Sorry this took a while, but it's finally posted. Also fun fact, I've gone and made a Harry Potter Instagram Au, so if you're interested it's called Commemorer, I'm also working on a Marauders era Instagram Au because I've fallen down the hole of social media Au's. But, anywaysss please vote, comment, and maybe follow!

-A.j.