Chapter XXV: The New Supreme Leader

Hux stares at the top half of his corpse, as the bottom half falls from his throne. He then sees Kylo, unconscious on the floor as he puts his hand on his blaster, ready to kill him, but as Kylo wakes up, he removes his hand away from the holster.

"What...happened?" Hux asked coldly as Kylo stood to his feet.

"The girl murdered Snoke." Kylo lied, as he stood up, picking up his lightsaber and clips it to the side of his belt. "What happened?"

"She and Skywalker took Snoke's escape craft."Hux informed, as Kylo knows that Jacen would've set the escape craft to auto pilot.

"We know where they're going." Said Kylo. "Get all our Forces down that Resistance Base. Let's finish this." Ordered Kylo, as he walks to the elevator, leaving Hux puzzled with disgust.

"Finish this? Who do you think you're talking to?" Asked Hux coldly, as Kylo stops walking, slightly turning his head back. "You presumed to command my army?!" Hux asked loudly. "Our Supreme Leader is dead! We have no ruler!" Yelled Hux, as he feels his throat being closed, giving him trouble to breathe, seeing Kylo reaching his hand out with a half closed fist. Hux was on his knees, desperately gasping for air.

"The Supreme Leader...is dead." Said Kylo, still choking Hux with the Force, now taking the mantle as 'Supreme Leader Kylo Ren'.

"Long live...the Supreme Leader..." Hux whimpered.