Crawl: The Last Jedi

WARNING: The following story contains MAJOR SPOILERS from the movie "Star Wars: The Last Jedi", so I highly recommend you see both "The Force Awakens" and "The Last Jedi" (exclusively in that order) before you read. I would also recommend reading Son of Skywalker: Book I before reading the sequel, which you are about to read right now. Also, Jacen Skywalker is a character I made up, and is Non-Canon to the Star Wars storyline. Also I made this story for fun, and all rights are reserved. Once again, see the movies and read Book I before you read! Thank you for reading this warning. You can watch the crawl on the video. Or if you want to you can read the crawl below...

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away....

The FIRST ORDER reigns. Having decimated the peaceful Republic, Supreme Leader Snoke now deploys his merciless legions to seize military control across the galaxy.

Only General Leia Organa's band of RESISTANCE fighters stand against the rising tyranny, certain that Jedi Master Luke Skywalker will return and restore a spark of hope to the fight.

As our heroes prepare a daring escape, Jacen Skywalker, along with scavenger Rey, must convince his father to come out of hiding, and restore peace and justice to the galaxy....